MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Hey all,

has anyone taken the plunge on Stainless works new Redline range of Catbacks for the 2018?

Looking at the video, they sound very good and was wondering if anyone has or heard one in the flesh and could comment? I especially like the fact they work and are specific to the cars with the adjustable exhaust modes.

[ame]

Not sure if the video is of the X-pipe or H-pipe version (would be nice to have vids/sound clips of both).

Anyway, what do you think
Sponsored

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
im looking at this but waiting on more info. id be tempted to see about a full stainless works setup

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang

Sponsored

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
we do as well, we are one of stainless works largest dealers and was first to release!

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104558&highlight=stainless+works

you won't really see anything in person as we posted the other day as soon as they were released, they have been r&d'ing for a minute now
send me a full setup ill test it for you no problem.. :D

Ive been looking for a good sounding exhaust that can be paired with longtubes. Ideally in a perfect world id like to the active in full swing. in quiet/normal be moderate sound and in track mode be loud.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
send me a full setup ill test it for you no problem.. :D

Ive been looking for a good sounding exhaust that can be paired with longtubes. Ideally in a perfect world id like to the active in full swing. in quiet/normal be moderate sound and in track mode be loud.
i bet you would lol
Sponsored