Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Saleen White Label
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve owned the Saleen a year now. I’ve been hesitant about changing anything on it. When I first bought it, I said to myself, this thing is done. No need to change anything, WRONG!

I just did my second track day. After my first track day, I bought Hotchkis sway bars. After this weekends track day, I realized I need better shocks and possibly springs. Last night I pulled the trigger on ST Suspensions ST XTA coilovers. I didn’t want to swap out just struts and shocks. The Saleen springs I believe are progressive and mated to FRPP track struts and shocks, would’ve been a good move too. However this time I wanted more adjustability since I am daily driving it. I couldn’t find any reviews of these coilovers on here. If anyone has these installed, a review would be good.

https://www.stsuspensions.com/coilovers/st_xta/
Sponsored

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
They are basically KW coilovers but with steel body. So any reviews of the KWV3 will correspond directly to what you're looking for.

Grintch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
They are basically KW coilovers but with steel body. So any reviews of the KWV3 will correspond directly to what you're looking for.

Except they are not V3 equivalents. More like a KW V1.
Sponsored