Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Your in luck. RPI is working on one. :)

Really!? I've only heard they were looking to do the GT350R. That's good news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Really!? I've only heard they were looking to do the GT350R. That's good news.

Sorry that is the one I meant. :frusty:

PamAndJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang
Update? Is this thing happening?

OP
OP
kkakonn

kkakonn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Update? Is this thing happening?
Hey,

Sorry for the delay, been a little busy at work. This is definitely moving forward. So a little update for you all..

I ended up deciding with the first spoiler design, the single piece. Mainly because the 3 piece is very similar to another spoiler already on the market. I've always been a fan of the duckbill and the style 1 is closest to what I am picturing. For those who are asking for a sideview I've attached an image at the bottom for you.

Once we get it mocked up on the car I will be doing a few final tweaks and make it tilted a little lower and not so upright. I have contacted a few local shops to move forward with the prototype and will be visiting them in the upcoming weeks!

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Looking good, Mike. Interested to see the final product.

Sponsored

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
I think if you toned it down slightly like you said it would be awesome. I'm in for this.

Nucdancer01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford Premium PP, MT82
Pretty sure I'm in...

Any chance of carbon fiber?

Sent from my Oxford White 2015 GT PP, Prem

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Hey,

Sorry for the delay, been a little busy at work. This is definitely moving forward. So a little update for you all..

I ended up deciding with the first spoiler design, the single piece. Mainly because the 3 piece is very similar to another spoiler already on the market. I've always been a fan of the duckbill and the style 1 is closest to what I am picturing. For those who are asking for a sideview I've attached an image at the bottom for you.

Once we get it mocked up on the car I will be doing a few final tweaks and make it tilted a little lower and not so upright. I have contacted a few local shops to move forward with the prototype and will be visiting them in the upcoming weeks!

I'm glad you went with the first style, although the curvature is less appealing IMO. Instead of a constant gradient, have you considered a straighter line for the majority of the bill with a more abrupt kick into the lid? Just a thought. Very appreciative of the work you put into this. :)

Edit: I guess that's how the first design looked, so if this is the updated one, I assume you're moving away from that idea. It's starting to get close to the Street Scene concept.

Edit 2: I guess what I'm saying is that the first design was a consistent width with the beveled edge of the trunk lid while this new one pinches inward too soon. Just my opinion but it's not something I'd drop money on no questions asked like the initial proposal.

PamAndJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang
2 questions:
1. Would it cover holes from stock spoiler?
2. Will the screw holes be left visable
3. How much do you expect it to cost?

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
updates?

Sponsored
OP
OP
kkakonn

kkakonn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Currently working with a designer engineer to ensure the part makes mechanical sense! Its going to be a long and expensive project but it definitely is in the works. With SEMA right around the corner many shops are quoting me about 3-4 months to make this project a reality. I want to do everything legit and not take any corners when it comes to this! Cost of tooling/molds are not cheap either =/

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
Interested in how this turns out. I'm in the same boat as some other guys with visual mods. I have been photoshopping the shit out of parts on my car trying to figure out what works and what doesn't. I really wish there was a CSL M3 style rear trunk lid with built in duckbill that wasn't gigantic.

SK GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT(sold), 17 1LE
GT350 track pack spoiler plz. Not too big, not too small, still aggressive and covers the 9 F'n holes in my trunk from the factory spoiler.

Please take my money. I want this one, but not at the 2k price someone posted in another thread.

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Interested in how this turns out. I'm in the same boat as some other guys with visual mods. I have been photoshopping the shit out of parts on my car trying to figure out what works and what doesn't. I really wish there was a CSL M3 style rear trunk lid with built in duckbill that wasn't gigantic.
Ahhh man, CSL M3 is almost exactly what I'd throw money at. Maybe a bit bigger, but exactly that style.

Lagformance

Not A GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang V6

I was thinking of getting rid of the two center posts since they are too short to reach the trunk.
Sponsored