Sponsored

Spoiler Alert! MMD by Foose (sorry that was lame, but pics inside)

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
This what you were looking for? I couldn't get the whole car in the frame on my phone without you not being able to see the spoiler.

Does this help?
Just wondering how much of a gap is between the edge of the spoiler and the quarter panels? Kinda wish the spoiler fit flush like the Fastbacks, but the quarters like curve down more on converters
Sponsored

OP
OP
flubyu

flubyu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Just wondering how much of a gap is between the edge of the spoiler and the quarter panels? Kinda wish the spoiler fit flush like the Fastbacks, but the quarters like curve down more on converters
The gap if probably about 1.5 cm from the tip to the start of the quarters. Looking back, this is probably my fault and I could've lined the spoiler up a bit more with the trunk edge. It sitting slightly forward on the rake of the rear trunk caused the gap. Otherwise I think it would've been flush

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
The gap if probably about 1.5 cm from the tip to the start of the quarters. Looking back, this is probably my fault and I could've lined the spoiler up a bit more with the trunk edge. It sitting slightly forward on the rake of the rear trunk caused the gap. Otherwise I think it would've been flush
make sense. some of the pics you took it is not noticeable. still looks good on your ride :thumbsup:

OP
OP
flubyu

flubyu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

SterlingStangMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Magnetic Ecoboost
Well finally did my install yesterday. Overall looks pretty good :headbang: Took about an hour. Easiest part was drilling the damned holes and hardest part was fishing out the lost screw from the trunk :headbonk:
DSC_2762.jpg
DSC_2763.JPG
DSC_2764.jpg
DSC_2765.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
flubyu

flubyu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Well finally did my install yesterday. Overall looks pretty good :headbang: Took about an hour. Easiest part was drilling the damned holes and hardest part was fishing out the lost screw from the trunk :headbonk:
Looks good! Still wish they went with studs so I didn't have to fish my screws out too lol. Love the way this spoiler finishes the rear of the verts

svtguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Vert
Very nice much better looking than the OEM one, did yours have the OEM one? Did you purchase the spoiler from American muscle ,no problems hitting the antenna?

SterlingStangMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Magnetic Ecoboost
Thanks! Yes, it would have been nice to have it on studs, that or provide a couple extra screws LOL! I can't wait to take some better shots at different angles.

OP
OP
flubyu

flubyu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Very nice much better looking than the OEM one, did yours have the OEM one? Did you purchase the spoiler from American muscle ,no problems hitting the antenna?
I don't know about [MENTION=18443]SterlingStangMan[/MENTION] but mine had the factory spoiler that needed removing. As far as the antenna, it only hits when the trunk is fully opened. Has not been an issue yet.

Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
@SterlingStangMan - Looks great!! Sorry it took so long to get everything out there but man was the wait worth it!

Alex

SterlingStangMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Magnetic Ecoboost
Yes, mine had the factory spoiler. I had a lovely time prying the old one off. Could not see to get the fishing line past the first studs on the factory one. Svtguy if you do not have a factory spoiler, count yourself lucky, drilling the holes was the easiest part of the process. The templates work really good and if you used a spring punch drilling is easy. Here is a tip, once you find the correct placement, use masking tape to hold it down and then mark the center, edges and straight lines through both the spoiler and decklid with a dry erase marker. It just wipes off but is a good visual reference when trying to do the final bolt up.

svtguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Vert
Unfortunately I have the factory spoiler-even though I ordered the car without a spoiler
My car is yellow, matching body color spoilers look great .But I wonder about a black one?

SterlingStangMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Magnetic Ecoboost
Black will look good! That double face take is strong stuff! It may be a good idea to try a heat gun to loosen it unless you can get the fishing line to go through. The studs are a pain to get around.

SterlingStangMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Magnetic Ecoboost
Hi Svtguy - I did not answer your question about the antenna but, I unscrewed it about a half turn and it does not even touch the spoiler when the decklid is raised. May put a thin rubber washer to keep it that way.
Sponsored