Sponsored

Spied: 6th Generation 2023 Ford Ranger Prototype!

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Looking forward to seeing this. The Ranger is a good seller here in the UK, and the current version is a great vehicle.

And, I know I sound like a stuck record, but if they're testing the '23MY Ranger prototypes now, hopefully the first '23MY Mustang prototypes won't be too far behind :fingerscrossed:

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
First time I saw a Ranger in 4 door config was when I was over in Turkey. That was in 2014. I said then, damn.. I wish they would bring that to the USA. I was glad when it came over. I ALMOST bought one except for one reason.... only 1 engine choice and I didn't like the choice. I wanted a V6 at a minimum.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
First time I saw a Ranger in 4 door config was when I was over in Turkey. That was in 2014. I said then, damn.. I wish they would bring that to the USA. I was glad when it came over. I ALMOST bought one except for one reason.... only 1 engine choice and I didn't like the choice. I wanted a V6 at a minimum.
Yeah 4 cylinder turbos are fine but I like to have something fun as the engine in my vehicle. Sounds funny coming from someone with a Fiesta, but that's a cheaper 2750 lb vehicle, not a big, expensive pickup (or Bronco).

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I use my 2020 ranger as a daily. It does everything well. The 10 speed keeps the truck in power. I’m happy with it so far. Unless your buying a TRX or Raptor. Truck is trucks is trucks to me. They all look basically the same and do the same jobs.

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Well, until you try to tow or haul something bigger than it's capacity...then they are not the same.
Unless your hauling a dump truck Or a trailer the size of a house. How much hauling capacity does one really need? I’d go out on a limb and bet that 90% of pickup truck owners never haul anything.
Sponsored