Sponsored

Sparco Seat Dealer

Sl13cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500
Who do we have here that deals Sparco seats ?

Thanks for the help.

And yeah - I searched. :headbonk:
Sponsored

boardkat

CAMtard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT
http://www.murraymotorsport.com/t/products/hardware/seats-and-accessories/seats

i picked up two Evo II seats from them earlier this year. prices were a little better due to exchange rate then, but still much cheaper than anywhere else even now.

yes, they're in ireland.
yes, they're legit.
yes, they really do ship that cheap.

they usually do a 10% off sale once every few months too (i caught one of these), and you can probably get the 2017-spec cheaper when they release the 2018 later this year if you're not in a rush.

H@mmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT w/ Too Many Mods

i picked up two Evo II seats from them earlier this year. prices were a little better due to exchange rate then, but still much cheaper than anywhere else even now.

yes, they're in ireland.
yes, they're legit.

they usually do a 10% off sale once every few months too (i caught one of these), and you can probably get the 2017-spec cheaper when they release the 2018 later this year if you're not in a rush.
How to find out shipping charges? I can't find anywhere to get an estimate from them.

boardkat

CAMtard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT
you have to checkout (as guest or by creating an account), confirm your address details, then you will see a shipping estimate. fwiw, it cost me $75 for (2) evo ii seats shipped to oregon when i purchased them earlier this year.

.. and i just simulated a purchase for one of the same seats, and it came out to $47. so my guess is something around that (or cheaper).

Sponsored

H@mmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT w/ Too Many Mods
you have to checkout (as guest or by creating an account), confirm your address details, then you will see a shipping estimate. fwiw, it cost me $75 for (2) evo ii seats shipped to oregon when i purchased them earlier this year.

.. and i just simulated a purchase for one of the same seats, and it came out to $47. so my guess is something around that (or cheaper).
Since you've done this.
Did you buy the Sparco side mounts?
What base did you buy? Sliders?

boardkat

CAMtard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT
Since you've done this.
Did you buy the Sparco side mounts?
What base did you buy? Sliders?
i bought planted brackets with 90deg side mounts and sparco sliders. due to the shape of the evo ii lf seats, there was some slider modification necessary to make them parallel (drilled some holes in the sliders, bent/widened the handle). i was told that the recaro sliders would work without modification, but they were significantly more expensive.

H@mmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT w/ Too Many Mods
i bought planted brackets with 90deg side mounts and sparco sliders. due to the shape of the evo ii lf seats, there was some slider modification necessary to make them parallel (drilled some holes in the sliders, bent/widened the handle). i was told that the recaro sliders would work without modification, but they were significantly more expensive.
Thank you.

H@mmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT w/ Too Many Mods

yes, they're in ireland.
yes, they're legit.

I recently purchased an Evo from them.
I was wondering about the shipping process. I tracked the shipping using the information they provided until it hit an airplane in London. I guess since after that it was in the US, the Irish shipping service handed off and no longer tracked the progress.

My question for you is: were you ever provided any other tracking information so you could keep up with its progress through the US? Or did it just show up one day?
Also, what US-based service actually delivered it?
Do you remember how long it took from the time you ordered until you received your seats? Mine began their journey a week ago. I had originally expected 2 weeks, but after it left Europe merely 1 day after being shipped, I got excited that it would be here before then haha.
Sponsored