Spacers

Apollo_1092

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Are there any spacers for our wheels (I have the PP if that matters)? I've done some searching but can't find anything. I don't like how the wheels look like they're sucked in the car and want to give the car more of a wide stance without upgrading to new wheels.
Sponsored

cbear50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang 5.0
Sure just go down to oreillys and by their 20 dollar spacers and you can see how it looks. When I got my wheels they just barely scrapped the caliper so I went and bought the spacers problem solved. Some people hate spacers but honestly I've got 3000 miles on them and have had no problems at all. I do still check the lugs about once a week just to make sure.

OP
OP

Apollo_1092

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Sure just go down to oreillys and by their 20 dollar spacers and you can see how it looks. When I got my wheels they just barely scrapped the caliper so I went and bought the spacers problem solved. Some people hate spacers but honestly I've got 3000 miles on them and have had no problems at all. I do still check the lugs about once a week just to make sure.

Could you post a picture of what the car looks like with the ones you got? I think it gives the car aore aggressive stance if the wheels are spaced out to be even with the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP

Apollo_1092

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Holy crap. That looks amazing! And you just picked them up from Autozone?

Sponsored

cbear50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang 5.0
Yes at oreillys I think. You can order better quality ones but the 20 dollar ones have worked fine for me. My wheels are 20x10 and I think yours are 19x9.5 but should be similar. I've got much wider tires though.

Caballo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
My advice would be to spend the extra money and get billet hub-centric spacers. People will tell you otherwise but a good quality billet hub-centric spacer is perfectly safe. Tons and tons of people in the jeep world use them and believe me rock crawling in a big ass JK on 37s will put much more stress on them than anything you can do in a Mustang.

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
My advice would be to spend the extra money and get billet hub-centric spacers. People will tell you otherwise but a good quality billet hub-centric spacer is perfectly safe. Tons and tons of people in the jeep world use them and believe me rock crawling in a big ass JK on 37s will put much more stress on them than anything you can do in a Mustang.

We ran Eibach's billet hubcentric spacers on our 13 Boss that I tracked. Only 5mm spacers but we had zero issues. Its pretty common actually.

Ashpian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
GarageLine has 2015 specific spacers being released soon. I was planning to buy a set before I decided to just order wheels.

2Cool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, PP in CO
I run 20mm bolt on adapters on the front of mine, with the MMD Zeven 19x8.5 35mm offset rims. With the stock PP 255 tires it makes it flush.

I went with the ebay adapters, had to buy short open end 14mm lugs to hold them on and I had 1/2" lugs from previous Mustangs to bolt the wheels to them. Looks good, rides fine.
Sponsored