Southern So Cal meet feeler

Sik19GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT performance pack 1
Hey guys I've noticed a lot of us in the southern so cal area .(Temecula, Murrieta lake elsinore, Menifee etc) Would you guys be interested in getting our own meet together ? Instead of crashing cars and coffee. I was thinking some kind of monthly or bi-weekly meet. Location and time TBD I'm just trying to gauge interest and get ideas of local places to meet. This could eventually lead to drives cruises etc!

Post up let's make this happen!
Sponsored

TGGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Hey guys I've noticed a lot of us in the southern so cal area .(Temecula, Murrieta lake elsinore, Menifee etc) Would you guys be interested in getting our own meet together ? Instead of crashing cars and coffee. I was thinking some kind of monthly or bi-weekly meet. Location and time TBD I'm just trying to gauge interest and get ideas of local places to meet. This could eventually lead to drives cruises etc!

Post up let's make this happen!
Great Idea! I would love to see something like this come together.

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase
Oh hell yes ! Cool Idea.
I just came into this section with the idea of starting a So Cal Roll Call Thread.
What do you thing about that? Or how can we proceed?

Sponsored

SDStang06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 A10 GT
Groups/clubs used to be all over the place in SoCal. I think there is definitely potential to bring it back to life. If I'm off, i'm in.

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase
Let's have a meet about where to meet :)

OP
OP
Sik19GT

Sik19GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
Great Idea! I would love to see something like this come together.
I think it would be a cool thing to have a local fast ford meet.

Btw I pass you like every morning on the way to work.
I am in for a meet. Would be cool to get a local group going.
Right theres nothing really local around here
Oh hell yes ! Cool Idea.
I just came into this section with the idea of starting a So Cal Roll Call Thread.
What do you thing about that? Or how can we proceed?
This is a solid idea.
Let's have a meet about where to meet :)
I'm into this. It would be cool to kinda have everyone together to come up with a meeting spot and place.

There's a cars and coffee this sunday at the starbucks off Rancho California. Let's meet there and come up with a plan for said future meet. I think it starts at 7 am.

TGGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt

Right theres nothing really local around here

This is a solid idea.

I'm into this. It would be cool to kinda have everyone together to come up with a meeting spot and place.

There's a cars and coffee this sunday at the starbucks off Rancho California. Let's meet there and come up with a plan for said future meet. I think it starts at 7 a

I thought this was you, but wasn’t sure. I see you most of the time. We Have about the same commute just in opposite directions. Your car is sounding good. Hope we’re able to get a regular meet organized

Sponsored

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
This right here :like:
"There's a cars and coffee this sunday at the starbucks off Rancho California. Let's meet there and come up with a plan for said future meet. I think it starts at 7 am."
Ill be there - if I can find it lol... 7am :frown: that's kinda early to be up and washed :lipssealed: 7:30 maybe better

Starbucks
Temecula Town Center
29588 Rancho California Rd

TGGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
"There's a cars and coffee this sunday at the starbucks off Rancho California. Let's meet there and come up with a plan for said future meet. I think it starts at 7 am."
Ill be there - if I can find it lol... 7am :frown: that's kinda early to be up and washed :lipssealed: 7:30 maybe better

Starbucks
Temecula Town Center

Starbucks
Temecula Town Center
I won’t be able to make it tomorrow. A spur of the moment family function popped up. See everyone at the next meet

canyon ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ED
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Convertible Premium Auto W/PP1 NVRMADE
I won’t be able to make it tomorrow. A spur of the moment family function popped up. See everyone at the next meet
To All please join on FB (So Cal Mustang Club) look for the gray car on the cover page

OP
OP
Sik19GT

Sik19GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
Sorry guys had a super late night and over slept. I didnt get here until like 8:30. Pregnant gf had me up all night

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
It was a light turnout. Didn't see anybody I recognized as M6G members. But I did get the car washed.
Did meet some neat old car guys.
Gosh Ford will be Aug 4. Lets plan to meet up there. Maybe we could all put a M6G note on the dash, under the wiper blade, or something to help us find each other.
Sponsored

Last edited: