20181003_173320[1].jpg
Sponsored

Sponsored

AXO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt, Ruby Red Metallic, Premium, PP, 401a
Welcome. You should check out Steeda. They are in Pompano...

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
I just found out they are "local" too and I'm heading over today to get some progressive springs and camber bolts. And just to check out the place really. It's kinda exciting. Like going to a candy store.

Phyxius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush S1
I just found out they are "local" too and I'm heading over today to get some progressive springs and camber bolts. And just to check out the place really. It's kinda exciting. Like going to a candy store.
Hey, just a heads up. I was there this week and they no longer have a showroom. They have a shop and the customer service offices but I was told most of the operations were moved to Georgia. Not sure if you can order parts directly from there since I didn’t ask.

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
Whaaat? That would suck. I spoke with them two days ago and scheduled my visit for today. They definitely told me they have a showroom and they definitely told me they have the springs in stock for me to buy in person today. I'll update after my visit.

Sponsored

Phyxius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush S1
Whaaat? That would suck. I spoke with them two days ago and scheduled my visit for today. They definitely told me they have a showroom and they definitely told me they have the springs in stock for me to buy in person today. I'll update after my visit.

I wonder if they have the stuff in stock and you can buy from the reps there. They did offer to show me some of their cars but yeah they told me they moved everything.

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
They keep a small amount of inventory on hand for the more popular parts. Whatever they don’t have they’ll be glad to order for you.

It is true that their retail side has now shifted to the GA warehouse. Pompano was the original but I believe GA offers better shipping options for them.

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
You are correct. I went yesterday and got a chance to meet with Rodney. So they have an install shop and a corporate office. Showroom and manufacturing is in Georgia due to better regulations. They are planning on staying put down here as far as their install and headquarters because "Mustang trends start in Florida" and they want to be in the midst of things. Very nice people. Bought their progressive springs and camber bolts. Having them installed today at MAK Performance.

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Very nice.

They have a dyno as well and work with the SCT tuning platform.

Kennyboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
Turbo S
Just got my 2019 GT Premium yesterday. Worth the drive cause none of the local guys except one would give an internet otd quote. Ha their loss. Let me know if you want to save some$ and I will hook you up. Boynton/Islamorada
Sponsored