• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SOLD

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Would be very interested in these as well... Problem is shipping to east coast is likely to be as much as the wheels... :headbonk:
Sponsored

OP
OP
furiousfuria

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
Would be very interested in these as well... Problem is shipping to east coast is likely to be as much as the wheels... :headbonk:
Haha such an annoying problem when trying to sell wheels!

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Haha such an annoying problem when trying to sell wheels!
Haha I bet! This is a great deal as well... Your price is about half the price I have seen elsewhere.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I heard him whisper he wants to do $500 shipped to me in South Florida right? Not just the voices in my head?

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
For curiosity sake I checked to see how much it would be to ship these from West to East Coast... Almost $300 :eyebulge:

Sponsored

OP
OP
furiousfuria

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
For curiosity sake I checked to see how much it would be to ship these from West to East Coast... Almost $300 :eyebulge:
$300 each?

Since they are considered a "large package" they use the dimensional weight instead of the normal weight for billing. No wonder no one wants to ship wheels haha

Last edited:

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
$300 each right? I just did an estimate to ship to SoCal and it came out to almost $200 each, so almost $800 just to ship to Southern Cali :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Since they are considered a "large package" they use the dimensional weight instead of the normal weight for billing. No wonder no one wants to ship wheels haha
Actually that was total shipping for 4 separate "packages". Dimensional weight was about 70lbs for a 30x30x12" package which is what a wheel and tire would be.

Freight shipping all 4 on a pallet would likely be the only way to go if you have any hope in making it affordable.

OP
OP
furiousfuria

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Actually that was total shipping for 4 separate "packages". Dimensional weight was about 70lbs for a 30x30x12" package which is what a wheel and tire would be.

Freight shipping all 4 on a pallet would likely be the only way to go if you have any hope in making it affordable.
Which company did you do the estimate through? I tried UPS

OP
OP
furiousfuria

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Think I may have put in too large of dimensions when I tried it, tried the numbers you used Zack and it came out to $52 per to ship down to socal

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Yea I used a generic site that searched multiple companies for the best rate using those dimensions.

Sponsored

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
This SUCKS! :frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

Haha I love these wheels but there is just no affordable way to get them to the East Coast.... Someone please buy these damn things so I don't keep looking at them and dreaming.... :eek:

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
furiousfuria

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
That's where I got the $300 quote from.... Shipping just the rims with no tires (works better for me since I need all seasons) cuts the price of shipping in half but I doubt that's something the OP would be interested in.
Sorry guys, having to load these things up and take them to the shop to be removed, then sell everything separately is just more work than I am looking to do at the moment, trying to sell them as a set first. If nothing happens after awhile then I might possibly explore that option!

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Just noticed that these are all season tires as well. Figured they were the summer tire version of the Nero.
Sponsored