• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Pennsylvania SOLD!!! 20" Niche Targa's w/tires

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
I have four, 20"x10" Niche Targa wheels with 275/35 Nitto NT555's in front and 295/35 Vredestein Vortac's in back. Wheels are in excellent condition, no curb rash, deep scratches, dents or BS. Tires have LOADS of tread life remaining, with the rear tires being in almost new condition. Thought these were sold twice, then nobody showed up. Only selling because I went wider. They will fit performance package cars, with the Brembo brakes. $1,200 shipped, but if you pick them up at my place, or I drive 20 miles to meet you, I'll knock $200 off. I WANT THESE OUT OF MY GARAGE!!!
20180127_090612.jpg
20180127_090522.jpg
20180127_090456.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
WhiteyDog

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Any pics of them on the car?
Hi mustangflanagan.

Yes, I do have pics of them on the car, but for some d*mn reason, I can't get older pictures to load onto this site like I used to. :frusty: But if you're interested enough, I can email or text you some.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
How did the car ride/handle with two different types of tires?

Interested in pics of them on your car (maybe I’ll search on here if you posted them before)

OP
OP
WhiteyDog

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
How did the car ride/handle with two different types of tires?

Interested in pics of them on your car (maybe I’ll search on here if you posted them before)
Handled fine, I didn't notice anything. I may have put them up for sale on here in July of 2017. I only have 4,800 miles on my car right now, and I had my new wheels on since last April, 2017 at 3,300 miles. I bought the Niche's and front Nitto tires on January 14th, 2016 when I had 1,500 miles on it. So the Niche's and front Nitto's have about 1,800 miles on them, and the Vredesteins have about 400 miles on them, maybe.

Sponsored

OP
OP
WhiteyDog

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
All pm's answered this morning. Yes they're still available, and I'm sorry, but meeting in Virginia I believe is slightly more than I'm going to drive. Especially being offered such a low ball offer. Ya bunch of goofs.

OP
OP
WhiteyDog

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Come on guys, I want these outta here. These things are already priced low enough, but make me a reasonable offer or let's wheel and deal back and forth and they're yours.

OP
OP
WhiteyDog

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
I had to use a different computer to compress it, but here's a pic of the wheels and tires on my car.
SideCrop1.png

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Are these the forged targas? I'm thinking probably not but wanted to check. Also, what offset are they?

Thanks

Sponsored
OP
OP
WhiteyDog

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Are these the forged targas? I'm thinking probably not but wanted to check. Also, what offset are they?

Thanks
I don't think they are forged. But they are +35 offset. I'm lowered on an Eibach pro-kit and never rubbed anywhere, at anytime. No plugs or patches in any of the tires.

OP
OP
WhiteyDog

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Price lowered to $1000 shipped.

Zolstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red Premium GT
Are the wheels straight and balanced?

Lost240

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Are the rims all the same size or are the rears wider than the front?
Sponsored