SoCal Cruise #3: Palomar Mountain - November 15, 2015

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Sounds good, count me in! May also join the convoy down from Lake Forest if that happens since I am heading down from LA.
Looking forward to seeing and meeting you at the cruise :cheers: Here is the info on the meeting spot for the convy heading down from Lake Forest. We will most likely end up with at least 10 cars meeting here to head down to the starting point :thumbsup:

For all of us driving down to the final meeting point we have a spot picked for those coming from the LA / Long Beach or other areas to meet up and then do a final convoy down. It is just past where the 405 fwy and 5 fwy merge.

Meet Time: 6:45 AM
Depart Time: 7:00 AM
Location: Lake Forest Village Shopping Center, 24301 Muirlands Blvd, Lake Forest, CA 92630
Google Maps:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...37,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x36bc3b5a6452558b

I will most likely be there around 6 AM when they open for some pre-cruise coffee so anyone who gets there early I'll be there. My number is 714-612-8613 if you need directions.

Look forward to seeing everyone again and meeting some new friends :cheers:
Sponsored

Phantom2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
For all of us driving down to the final meeting point we have a spot picked for those coming from the LA / Long Beach or other areas to meet up and then do a final convoy down. It is just past where the 405 fwy and 5 fwy merge.

Location: Lake Forest Village Shopping Center, 24301 Muirlands Blvd, Lake Forest, CA 92630
Google Maps:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...37,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x36bc3b5a6452558b

I will most likely be there around 6 AM when they open for some pre-cruise coffee so anyone who gets there early I'll be there. My number is 714-612-8613 if you need directions.

Perfect I can cruise with you guys down to the main meeting spot.

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@krahooligan I've been following what happened to you car and just wanted to extend an invite to ride down with me for the cruise to enjoy some mustang fellowship till you get yours back :cheers: I live in Garden Grove and could pick you up if you feel up to it :thumbsup:
[MENTION=16215]SC_Ruby[/MENTION] that would be awesome man. Im in!

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=16215]SC_Ruby[/MENTION] that would be awesome man. Im in!

[MENTION=14513]krahooligan[/MENTION] Perfect! PM me your address and we'll touch base beforehand to set what time I'll pick you up. Looking forward to an awesome cruise :cheers:

Sponsored

USMC 005

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Coming down from Bakersfield was wondering if you guys have a meeting spot in LA area where I meet up with you guys and covoy down south? I would also like the address of that meeting spot so I can look for a hotel to stay at the night before. I have Monday off so I am going to make a weekend out of this trip.. Cant wait. Thank you in advance.

Speed Junky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX w/ IRS
If we don't end up going to NHRA in Pamona that day, wife and I will be there for sure! Palomar is awesome on the bike or in the stang. Will let y'all know for sure as soon as I can.

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
im out, will be working this day, but should be free for the december one

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Coming down from Bakersfield was wondering if you guys have a meeting spot in LA area where I meet up with you guys and covoy down south? I would also like the address of that meeting spot so I can look for a hotel to stay at the night before. I have Monday off so I am going to make a weekend out of this trip.. Cant wait. Thank you in advance.
Looking forward to meeting you and enjoying the cruise :cheers: I'm not sure if anyone else is setting up a convoy meeting spot up in the LA area? I know that some of us are meeting up in Lake Forest area right past where the 5 & 405 fwy meet. Here is that info for you. From this meeting spot it's about a 45 mile drive to the starting point.

Google Maps:

Till then enjoy :thumbsup:

OP
OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Our friend [MENTION=8273]DSagun[/MENTION] is from Bakersfield; however, I am not sure he will join us in a couple weeks... :shrug: Would be cool, though :D

Last edited:

Sponsored

Fifty15

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Abbie
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium PP
Anyone want to caravan down to Lake Forest from Long Beach? I'm in Redondo, and I thought I saw a couple Long Beach folks. There are plenty of places to meet up.

Also, hopefully my roof will be done before this so everyone can see the final product!

ucLAKings

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP, Magnetic
Was out of town for the October cruise...will try to make this one! Coming from Alhambra so Lake Forest would be a good halfway point :)

flying dutchman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.microseconds.com
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow GT / 1966 GT Convertable
[MENTION=17418]Fifty15[/MENTION] are you doing the roof yourself?

Oscar_s550

IG Oscar_cincozero
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT ingot silver
Anyone want to caravan down to Lake Forest from Long Beach? I'm in Redondo, and I thought I saw a couple Long Beach folks. There are plenty of places to meet up.

Also, hopefully my roof will be done before this so everyone can see the final product!
Yeah bro I'm with that... We can't meet somewhere off the 405 in long beach .. Home Depot is right off the 405 on the Atlantic exit..

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
ok theres now like a 50% chance i may go , btw im from long beach so i can also meet up, now depending on my work schedule that week
Sponsored