Sponsored

So what did your Dealer give you when you purchased your new S550?

5.Stock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eloy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Competition Orange
"free tank of gas" they delivered it to my house (thought it was going to come on a trailer or something but no they drove it to my house over 30 miles -_-) and nice new payment book

Kwyjibo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic EcoBoooooost w/PP MT
$1500 for a POS saturn trade in. i got ridiculed and was offered $200 for it at a different dealer previously

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
- 10% discount
- A cake, decorated with a picture of the Mustang.
- Flowers for the wife.
- A 1:18 scale model (red GT)
- Press coverage

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
$1500 for a POS saturn trade in. i got ridiculed and was offered $200 for it at a different dealer previously
I'm hoping I can get at least $2k trade for my crappy SN95...

- 10% discount
- A cake, decorated with a picture of the Mustang.
- Flowers for the wife.
- A 1:18 scale model (red GT)
- Press coverage
Lol, Europe man....

Sponsored

AutoX_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack - Black
$3K off MSRP and $3K over Blue Book value for my Evo X trade in..

AR306

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black Ecoboost Base Auto w/ 19's
My dealership gave me tons of swirl marks and other fine scratches as well as a hole in my wallet for the next 6 years.. (more like 3, maybe 4.. heh)

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I think most people mean after delivery...a few weeks after I got a mail survey, I came back and they filled my tank of gas.

I think that's pretty standard though...7 years ago, when I bought my first car, same thing
Lol. I was gonna say... I didn't realize new cars didn't come with a full tank of gas.

Nothing special over here. After reading these threads like the "how much did you pay?" thread and this one, next time will be much better :headbang:

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/PP Race Red
Lol. I was gonna say... I didn't realize new cars didn't come with a full tank of gas.

Nothing special over here. After reading these threads like the "how much did you pay?" thread and this one, next time will be much better :headbang:
same here, I didn't know anything about this forum (wish I was here before I bought) and it was technically my first purchased car on my own.

I know I could've got a much better deal, knowing everything I read here, I could have easily negotiated another 1.5k-2k off my deal.

It makes things worse reading all the "what did you pay" threads or things like this :headbonk:

Sponsored

TikiGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Free logo'd rubber mats and trunk liner and an oil change when i went in to have a door alignment done that was taking too long.... Now to see what I can get out of them for the hood and trunk alignment and having to deal with a hood vent LED replaced under warranty with less than 1k miles on it...

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
same here, I didn't know anything about this forum (wish I was here before I bought) and it was technically my first purchased car on my own.

I know I could've got a much better deal, knowing everything I read here, I could have easily negotiated another 1.5k-2k off my deal.

It makes things worse reading all the "what did you pay" threads or things like this :headbonk:
LOL yeah. You see some guy who got almost the exact same thing and paid like $5k less... it really gets to you.

Next time though :cheers:

Acehole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
various stages of crap
I got 5k off sticker, free wash, free first o/c , free rental if car goes in for anything, and to top it all off a free case of beer since the finance guy was really cool and really knew his local good beers.

JungleG1337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
They gave me a hand written coupon for a car wash because the jack ass who prep the car only clean half of the car.
Sponsored