So a guy on a motorcycle slapped my car today, and i wasnt happy

arrow94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
black 15' GT
Hi guys. I was driving home from the store and was stopped at a red light in the front of the line. The light turns green and i punch it to have a little fun and a motorcyclist comes flying up alongside me but couldnt pass. I came to my next light and stopped, and out of anger that he couldnt cut me off, he gets behind me, reaches out, and slapped my car while im stopped at a light. He then rides past me, guns it through the red light and turns left in front of some cars and throttles it down the road

I was pissed! About 40 seconds later when the light turned green, in a fury driven rage i put my foot to the floor with the car in sport mode down buena creek road which to you guys who dont know, is a curvy, narrow stretch of road.

I had it sideways (in my lane) in every turn. I was determined to chase this a**hole down.
I came out of the last turn sideways with my foot to the floor in third, and i look down the road and there he is. I keep my foot down and hit 4th. He looks back and sees me coming up on him VERY QUICKLY. He then throttles it past a car and suv and blows a stop sign. I stop at the stop sign, the lady in the car looked in her rearview and locked eyes with me then pulls off the road for me (thanks lady for seeing my rage and moving) i punch it and passed the suv and chased him down again. Hes looking back shocked as he never thought he would see me again after the slap, much less see me riding his ass. Finally after i knew i scared him, and i felt better i slowed down to make my turn, and went home.

What i learned- 1- this car is incredible. I didnt know a car could even go through a turn the way i took this thing through them. I was sincerely impressed.

2- this car is insane, and i love it.

3- that guy was a douche, whos probably gonna run the wrong red light one day!

By the way, if anyone in the area saw me driving in this manner i apologize, but at least now you know why.
Sponsored

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
go pro or it dint happen

OP
OP
arrow94

arrow94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
black 15' GT
I prefer not to have video evidence of me driving excessivly fast on public streets posted on the internet thank you very much.
You can believe the story or not. It doesnt matter to me.

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
im just joking around

but how entertaining would that be to see that fun drive you had =D

Mr Monte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT Premium
I prefer not to have video evidence of me driving excessivly fast on public streets posted on the internet thank you very much.
You can believe the story or not. It doesnt matter to me.
It's amazing what people will post, "Look at me, I'm breaking the law".

What the motorcyclist did to you was wrong but things could of got alot worst.

I ride motorcycles often and have to avoid cars/trucks/animals on every ride. I did punch a deer in the butt once but haven't slapped a car/truck. Some people like to mess with just because. I conceal carry a 45 no matter what I'm driving and know many other riders that carry as well.

Sponsored

OP
OP
arrow94

arrow94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
black 15' GT
haha. Yeah i want to get a gopro mount just incase anything like this happens again. Im sure it would be very entertaining to watch! It was definitely entertaining being in the car but I was too pissed to really enjoy it!

OP
OP
arrow94

arrow94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
black 15' GT
It's amazing what people will post, "Look at me, I'm breaking the law".

What the motorcyclist did to you was wrong but things could of got alot worst.

I ride motorcycles often and have to avoid cars/trucks/animals on every ride. I did punch a deer in the butt once but haven't slapped a car/truck. Some people like to mess with just because. I conceal carry a 45 no matter what I'm driving and know many other riders that carry as well.
Haha right?

Now i know my reaction was a bit overboard, and if he would have shot me well i guess that would have sucked, but being a "young dumb" 21 year old and to have some jerk slap the car that i love, was enough to send me over the edge and chase him down.

socalsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 5.0 GT PP
Haha right?

Now i know my reaction was a bit overboard, and if he would have shot me well i guess that would have sucked, but being a "young dumb" 21 year old and to have some jerk slap the car that i love, was enough to send me over the edge and chase him down.
Sucks to have anyone put their hands on your car.

Be safe though...that douche bag deserves a b**ch slap but not at the cost of damaging your car or your health (or anyone else's), but that would've pissed me off to no end.

Glad there was no permanent damage to your car.

OP
OP
arrow94

arrow94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
black 15' GT
Sucks to have anyone put their hands on your car.

Be safe though...that douche bag deserves a b**ch slap but not at the cost of damaging your car or your health (or anyone else's), but that would've pissed me off to no end.

Glad there was no permanent damage to your car.
Thanks. Im always safe. I know the road extremely well and have years of experience racing an old pickup truck around on it and plenty of other similar roads so driving something that actually handles well was a breeze. I Never cross into other lanes unless passing on a straight either. As bad as it sounds, im actually a good driver and havent ever had an accident and ive only had one ticket. Haha.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
"Always Safe" except for when you're angry, but what about the rest of the general public who aren't aware of your road rage. You may want to evaluate your emotional reaction to something so trivial...is it worth the life of someone else for you to intimidate another driver/rider?

Even the best drivers in the world can't escape the laws of physics or the random appearance of an animal on the road, a child chasing a toy, or a family sedan turning into your path.

You not only put your own life at risk, but also the motorcyclist and any living being within miles of your shenanigans. Your message rings hollow, as its only self-serving to prove your pride is more important than the lives of other people. The real lesson you should've learned was:

1. You are a victim of your own lack of emotional control

Off the soap-box, but this one was worth the time to post.

Sponsored

Mr Monte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT Premium
Haha right?

When you are angry/excited you go into tunnel vision (some worse than others) so the likely-hood of something bad increases quite a bit. Something set the biker off so you may of cut him off without knowing.

Have you looked at your G meter readings? You should post them here. Do you have any race tracks near that you could push your car safely. Great stress releaser:D

OP
OP
arrow94

arrow94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
black 15' GT
I appreciate the concern guys, but really. Yes i already stated i had overreacted to an extent, but a victim of my emotions? No. I was going to drive fast anyways, My anger caused me to drive through there faster yes, risking my own life maybe, but not others. Noone else was on the road until i mention that car that pulled off for me.

i dont get tunnelvision when im mad, i just get mad. In this case i was mad enough to feel like things were going in slowmotion as a matter of fact.
I was aware of my surroundings the whole time.
I always watch for motorcyclists. I saw him flying up the road passing the line of cars while i sat at the light. It just pissed him off that he wasnt able to get in front of me too when i punched it off the line.

It isnt my fault that he was riding illegally, passing cars to get to the front of the line. It isnt my fault he couldnt out accelerate my car, but it his fault that he slapped my car out of anger, which was enough to make me chase him.

And i damn well know if some asshat slapped your car , youd be pissed too, so dont try to tell me i dont have emotional control. Go tell the guy on the bike to control his emotions, hes the one who was angry enough to hit my car and run a red light almost causing an accident.

In response to the g meter changes, i jumped from .76 to .83 on right hand turns, .74 to . 79 on lefts and .75 to .78 on accell. And .77 to .80 on braking.

OP
OP
arrow94

arrow94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
black 15' GT
And unfortunately there are no racetracks close to me. i actually started a petition to try and get a racetrack built somewhere nearby.

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
And unfortunately there are no racetracks close to me. i actually started a petition to try and get a racetrack built somewhere nearby.
Never going to happen. Easier for you to just move to a place that has a track.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
This is where a dash cam would've been perfect. Record the asshat's actions, hopefully get enough identifying information like a plate number, then contact your local police department. You could easily file charges for something like road rage and I think that would be entirely justified.

And it would be a hell of a lot safer than putting a lot of other people at risk. As much as I'd root for you to catch the guy, driving angry (and fast) is a very poor decision.
Sponsored