SLP Loudmouth II with X-PIPE

Silver550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
15" Silver Premium PP
I would love to hear the lm2's with cat deletes or headers. I love the way the Roush sounds on the 12-14 coyote, but it they have way more rasp on the 15's. The lm2's sound closer to my neighbors 14' coyote setup with less rasp.
Sponsored

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I've actually been debating on switching to the LM1 system just to be louder, but you think that it is too aggressive? I may have to rethink it a bit. Especially since I may add LT's in the future.
Don't do it. LM1s sound horrible especially catless or with headers.

Kyle@ROUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1
The design is similar, its really personal preference. The ROUSH cans have a straight through design with a perforated tube inside, the LM2 is the same design however it uses a packing material around the perforated tube which helps cut down on the rasp.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
The lm2 are pretty loud enough to me... Maybe you haven't heard your car outside the cabin? I'd stick with them.
Yeah, I need to have someone drive the car so I can hear it. Bad thing is that all of the friends that I trust are limp wrist sissy boys that don't know what a clutch pedal is.

Sponsored

Silver550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
15" Silver Premium PP
anyone running these with cat deletes or headers yet?

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
Thought Id post a picture up with mine on and painted black..

J-Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP
Here's a clip when installation was finished, if you like the sound well it really sound like x3 better in person... As this was recorded from a cellphone with voices/wind/etc in background. I suggest using a headphone to hear.

Otro Bori aqui! Gracias por los videos! Hace tiempo estaba buscando que exhaust ponerle al carro (incluso antes de comprar el carro jaja) y queria el sonido Roush de mi 2011 GT pero con x pipe sabia que iba a ser exagerao. Bueno saber que este setup suena duro sin ser un desastre dentro de la cabina y no metalico o Raspy.

Cuando vengas a Miami me dejas saber.

Saludos
Javi
Sponsored