UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
From info at your website I could not understand much besides marketing pitch.

And even quoted message does not explain what I'd get for 3xx dollars if chose can plus advertised filter, how they related to each other. Like if the filter return ecerything back then why I need the catch can? Are these independent products?
I'm sorry you are having trouble and assume it's just a marketing pitch. I did explain above the 4-chamber we use in our cans along with the lines, checkvalve, and routing. I did also mention they do not return it into the motor. With the flow direction we use, its impossible to do this nor would you want that. With the constant hot and cold temps, its going to buld up moisture which we do not want back in the engine.

Ifyouwant it broken down more.. Here.. The 5030-98-1 kit is the SVCC which mounts next to the radiator. This uses our Single Valve kit which comes with a mounting bracket, plug n play fittings, braided lines, and a built in check valve. If you opt to get the CSS (Clean Side Separator) That attaches right to the driver side valve cover and will stop oil from splashing back into the into tube which is seen with higher RPM driving. The driver side pulls air into the motor. This kit starts at $199.99. Everything is American made and easy to install.

here are some pictures of the filter. if you have any more questions, please feel free to call 5615886630
IMG_9149.jpg
Sponsored