UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
So far very happy with the Mishi Intercooler, intake tempartures stay at around 30 (with 26° outside temp). Drove 200Km at mostly high speeds sunday. All fine...
What's your dilemma?
Sponsored

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
So far very happy with the Mishi Intercooler, intake tempartures stay at around 30 (with 26° outside temp). Drove 200Km at mostly high speeds sunday. All fine...
What's your dilemma?
I'm currently still on the stock IC and monitoring the intake air temp quite often and I find it quite remarkable that it stays in a similar range as what you report. With normal driving it usually sits at 1-3 degrees over ambient. In stop and go traffic it goes 4-8 degrees over ambient.

I still have my eye on the Wagner Evo 2. It's so massive that it comes up all the way halfway behind the main grille. Looks pretty cool :)

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
What's your dilemma?
No really a dillema, just that there so many on the market and trying to figure out what to get. Kinda similar with the exhausts.

I'm currently still on the stock IC and monitoring the intake air temp quite often and I find it quite remarkable that it stays in a similar range as what you report. With normal driving it usually sits at 1-3 degrees over ambient. In stop and go traffic it goes 4-8 degrees over ambient.

I still have my eye on the Wagner Evo 2. It's so massive that it comes up all the way halfway behind the main grille. Looks pretty cool :)
I'm usually sitting around 30 as well with the stock one.

OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Back with a new MOD : EU switchbacks

parkinglights Before :
picture.jpg

After :
picture.jpg

Similar supplier as my DRL's, got them via my friends from proledlights.nl. It's not on their site yet but will be soon...He announced € 39.95 and think they still ship for free in Europe..

Sponsored

OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Sweet, that's exactly what I am looking for. Any mods required? Can you post a vid on how they blink?

Sponsored

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
They are totally fine on my PC. However when I open the picture itself in a new tab it's indeed upside down.

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
EU Mustang GT Fastback/Auto/Ruby Red/PP/Alarm
Just checked on my IPad and I've the same as Patrik, pictures are upside down... :shrug:

I am not alone.... :D:headbang:

But it is a bit strange. Just looked on my laptop, no problem there :thumbsup:

OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase