OP
AndiObb

AndiObb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andreas
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost, changing BMW´s, Yamaha...
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for that @downthepub. Pics are brilliant and the video... remembers me how much I hate the streets there and how much I nevertheless love it to be there!
Sponsored

downthepub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miles
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW California
Thanks for that @downthepub. Pics are brilliant and the video... remembers me how much I hate the streets there and how much I nevertheless love it to be there!
And we've done the reverse, took our Scottish registered Mustang to Germany a couple of years back. Nice to stretch the car's legs on your generous Autobahns! We took the overnight ferry from Newcastle (well North Shields) to Amsterdam (Ijmuiden), hacked through the Netherlands before entering Germany Getting across your road network was cosmically quick, like up and away from Bremen, stopped for breakfast 30mins later, and we were the equivalent of 50miiles away. Just brilliant!

OP
OP
AndiObb

AndiObb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andreas
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost, changing BMW´s, Yamaha...
Vehicle Showcase
Jap - we´re well known for beeing the last ones withot speed limits... at least at some of the sections. Honestly with the Mustang I´m driving even slower than with the other cars I have/had. It´s more some kind of cruising, too much of speed stresses me with the Mustang. But to have the possibilities is worth a lot (and to drive it with another car...). Hopefully you´ve been able to get to the south of Germany (I´m south to Munich, close to the Alps). There the real fun starts :giggle:
Sponsored