Enzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Enzo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Hi Guys,

I'm experimenting with shooting short films and trying to prepare to release bigger length videos. I messed up the audio unfortunately but did my best to save it.

The exhaust is the Magnaflow XMOD

Let me know what you guys think!

Sponsored

XS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Sell it to Magnaflow. It's way better than any ad material they have lol.

OP
OP
Enzo

Enzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Enzo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Sell it to Magnaflow. It's way better than any ad material they have lol.
Lol they did sponsor me for the exhaust. Once I shoot some new shots with the improved mic, it will be way better.

RazzaRossa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Damn good son. Looking forward to longer version with rev match added in for the total driving experience.

OP
OP
Enzo

Enzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Enzo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Damn good son. Looking forward to longer version with rev match added in for the total driving experience.
Thank you! I’ll have the longer version coming out later. I just got a group to help record more scenes and rolling/action shots.

Sponsored

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
I like it! But if you can prevent the camera from auto focusing even better!

OP
OP
Enzo

Enzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Enzo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
I like it! But if you can prevent the camera from auto focusing even better!
Thanks! That was a challenge for sure. I was using a cinematic anamorphic lens that has manual focus.

GP2017GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
LT BLUE 2017 GT
Hi Guys,

I'm experimenting with shooting short films and trying to prepare to release bigger length videos. I messed up the audio unfortunately but did my best to save it.

I like it a lot !!!

LandTheGuy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luis
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Hi Guys,

Looks pretty good man! I love that LCD screen. What camera were you using to film? To make it more cinematic, I suggest trying to follow the 180 degree motion blur rule: 24fps @ 1/48 (or 1/50) shutter speed. Just some helpful tips!

OP
OP
Enzo

Enzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Enzo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Looks pretty good man! I love that LCD screen. What camera were you using to film? To make it more cinematic, I suggest trying to follow the 180 degree motion blur rule: 24fps @ 1/48 (or 1/50) shutter speed. Just some helpful tips!
Thanks man! I’m using sony a7III with the Sirui 50mm 1.33x anamorphic. I was using 30fps @1/60 I believe.

Sponsored

LandTheGuy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luis
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Thanks man! I’m using sony a7III with the Sirui 50mm 1.33x anamorphic. I was using 30fps @1/60 I believe.
Nice! 50mm is like the perfect all-around lens. It's what my brother uses on his Canon 5D Mark III. 30fps is good, especially that you shot it at double the shutter. Try experimenting with 24fps and see how the slightest adjustment makes a world of difference. It will give you more motion blur, hence more cinematic. Just my $0.02!:like:

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
That's better than the 'fast and furious' films. Ha ha. I agree you need to throw at least one rev-matched downshift; that's when the exhaust sounds the best IMO. Oh, and I'd also remove the shift light for the film; the tach looks better clean IMO. Or at least raise it, but up to you. Looking forward to your next one :).

OP
OP
Enzo

Enzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Enzo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
That's better than the 'fast and furious' films. Ha ha. I agree you need to throw at least one rev-matched downshift; that's when the exhaust sounds the best IMO. Oh, and I'd also remove the shift light for the film; the tach looks better clean IMO. Or at least raise it, but up to you. Looking forward to your next one :).
Yeah next one will be a lot better than this one. I will have a few friends and rolling shots of the car. So it will be really solid stuff.
Sponsored