Sponsored

Shelbyfest '22 Jeff City, MO

03reptile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Track days on 5/5 & 5/6 at the new Ozark Int. Raceway.

https://shelbyfest.net/

Should be a good time.
Just a heads up, if there are not enough participants for both days, Kyle Caraway ( Shelbyfest founder) will push it to one day, Friday, 05/06/2022. I've gone to every Shelbyfest since 2014 and it is a blast!

03reptile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
There are about 30 of us from the FordGT500 forum that go every year and just have a blast. Just a wonderful and warm group of car people that enjoy the cars and long-time friendships! Look us up at the Courtyard by Marriott motel. We'll be the ones who are laughing a lot!

Last edited:

FKE SNK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350, 93 Cobra clone
Did anyone attend? The weather was pretty questionable Friday night but turned nice on Sat for the show.

Sponsored

OP
OP
72&18

72&18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
72 Mach 1, 72 F250 2wd, 18 GT350, 22 Bronco 2 Door
I did the track day on Thursday. They did not have enough cars for two days at the track, so Thursday was the day. It was wet in the morning, but needed to learn the track anyway. 27 cars show up and we ran five, 20/25 minutes sessions. The track is amazing, 4 miles with 19 turns. It takes a while to learn. So many hill crests that you really need to be sure what is coming next. The Roller Coaster, after turn 7, looks like a straight on the map. However, it is up and down twice. So much fun and as the name implies, you will pull some G's at the top and bottom of each.

Due to the schedule change, I was not able to stay for the show on Sat. From the video's I saw, it looked like they had a nice turnout again this year.

03reptile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
This was my 10th year attending. I drove my 2019 GT350 from Md. Went to the track day with a close friend running a new CFTP GT500. He's known as Shelbyflyer on facebook etc. Road with him in advanced class. The course is difficult and presents more elevation changes than NĂĽrburgring! I was reluctant to take the GT350 on the track, as it was my only ride back home! He trailered his car, so he had options! Kyle, the founder of Shelbyfest, is a good friend and provided me and about 30 of my fellow Shelby friends with another fun-filled week and weekend. If you want to meet some of the nicest folks you'll ever encounter, then come and join us all next Spring!
Sponsored