Sponsored

shelby supersnake 750 bhp 2017

white880

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shelby super snake 2017
guys my car is getting finished as a shelby super snake 2017 model. who is set up to tune/service these cars in sydney or central coast area. only want the best. My local ford dealership doesnt want to do it as they dont have the experience i have been told. any help would be great guys
Sponsored

jumby

Master Cat Herder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 300C Luxury
guys my car is getting finished as a shelby super snake 2017 model. who is set up to tune/service these cars in sydney or central coast area. only want the best. My local ford dealership doesnt want to do it as they dont have the experience i have been told. any help would be great guys
Who did the upgrade? Surely they would have some idea on this.

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
You should send it to Blue Power Racing in Melbourne before it is picked up from Mustang Motorsport. They are the best but not in your state

OP
OP

white880

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shelby super snake 2017
mustang motorsport in melbourne doing conversion. but i will need a mechanic in sydney to look after in future. mustang doesnt have a preferred mechanic in sydney they have told me

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
Castle Hill Exhaust are doing mustang stuff. I've used BTA motorsports for my SS and they were great, maybe check out their facebook page as they've been tuning mustangs lately - they do a lot of Falcon tuning.

There are other great shops, those are the two I know are doing mustangs though.

Sponsored

XRFutura

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Theres autotech engineering in granville, Spiro is very knowledgeable and even has two mustangs for R&D.

Stubai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (on its way)
There better be some sweet sweet photos coming!!:paddle:

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Castle Hill Exhaust are doing mustang stuff. I've used BTA motorsports for my SS and they were great, maybe check out their facebook page as they've been tuning mustangs lately - they do a lot of Falcon tuning.

There are other great shops, those are the two I know are doing mustangs though.

ooo what stuff you getting done at caso?

OP
OP

white880

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shelby super snake 2017
will post photos guys. did want in competition orange but settled for magnetic. cant wait

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
ooo what stuff you getting done at caso?
Me? nothing, I just know they're an xforce distributor, and I'm pretty sure they'll do tuning for the stang.

I'll worry about which shop to use in a year or two when I decide to tune my car. Kinda wish I'd given Hitech exhausts a chance to build me a custom catback, but I'm sure I'll be happy with the corsa

Sponsored

phil545

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Ahh yes, sorry re-read what you want wrote! I'm keen to see what Ford offer with their chargers at the start of next year

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
will post photos guys. did want in competition orange but settled for magnetic. cant wait
Honestly there has only been one shop in Australia that has been tuning them and thats Blue Power, speak to craig. They send their Roush cars to BPR anyway

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Honestly there has only been one shop in Australia that has been tuning them and thats Blue Power, speak to craig. They send their Roush cars to BPR anyway
That's not quite true, BTA & Autotech in Sydney and East Coast customs in Brisbane have been, not to mention KPM in Adelaide and a handful of others that I've seen (names not currently coming to mind).

Last edited:

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
That's not quite true, BTA & Autotech in Sydney and East Coast customs in Brisbane have been, not to mention KPM in Adelaide and a handful of others that I've seen (names not currently coming to mind).
Tuning the Roush and Super Snake mustangs? Slightly different to just the old tune

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Tuning the Roush and Super Snake mustangs? Slightly different to just the old tune
Ah that's true, East Coast Customs are the only one I know have done a snake, on their facebook page. As for the others I can't imagine it will be out of their depth, aussies have been tuning the miami engine for a while, which is just a supercharged coyote after all
Sponsored