Sponsored

Shelby Super Snake Pit

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
So, how much are they asking for that Magnetic one?
I went to the website and it shows 36K?!?! Can that be right? :shrug: :eyebulge:
Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
So, how much are they asking for that Magnetic one?
I went to the website and it shows 36K?!?! Can that be right? :shrug: :eyebulge:
No.

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
Telling us!

When I was in Vegas last August...I watched them hand-assemble a yellow Terlingua. Awesome! I think it was close to $100K!

It was set up for road racing...on public streets!

I talked about it for weeks after I got home...and bought a GT 9 months later (Iguess you could say my dream was born).

CVCashmere

Beware there is a nest of Shelby Super Snakes that have invaded Gus Machado Ford of Kendall, Miami FL. Anyone looking to get bitten by the Super Snake and drive off with one should contact: Robert Young (Sales Consultant). Nice guy, sold me my 2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium (Lighting Blue) PM me I will forward his contact info.

https://gusmachadofordofkendall.com

:cheers:

:ford:

Sl13cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500
That yellow and black one has a odd emblem on it. Looks like someone stole the front badge off of a Puegot and slapped it onto this car.
The Terlingua package is 65,000 ON TOP OF the base car.

I believe the standard Super Snakes are about 37,000 ON TOP OF the base car.

If you buy the car from one of the local Vegas dealerships (so they can just drive it over to SAI), you'll get gouged on the car too.

Prices are posted on Shelby American's website.

I don't know about finished vehicles, but my experience with parts from SAI is horrific.

They're still offering limited build 13-14 Supersnakes, if that tells you anything about demand

Dying breed of horse.

Last edited:

Sponsored

z460

MR.BIG SHOT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JT
Vehicle(s)
f250
I like the cars very sexy i would like to see Shelby and Ford Use turbos more power

My_Coyote

Howl'n in the Desert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Dreaming Dreaming when I hit the mega game tonight, a Supersnake will be my first purchase

OP
OP
GTRacerX.

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
Mega Dream ...

Dreaming Dreaming when I hit the mega game tonight, a Supersnake will be my first purchase
Ok dreamer remember to mention my name when you buy your Super Snake I want to pick up my commission check. :lol: :D

Sponsored

Rocketman

Keep it stupid, stupid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPPPPPP
Shelby doesn't happen to sell the rear diffuser and exhaust separately do they?

OP
OP
GTRacerX.

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Chicken wire grills. I think those are the worst part of the cars. They could have done better.

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Beware there is a nest of Shelby Super Snakes that have invaded Gus Machado Ford of Kendall, Miami FL. Anyone looking to get bitten by the Super Snake and drive off with one should contact: Robert Young (Sales Consultant). Nice guy, sold me my 2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium (Lighting Blue) PM me I will forward his contact info.
Assumed this dealer was a paying sponsor but???

This is how the Shelby brand is marketed now? Ouch.

I guess it follows as per their site and behavior, Shelby is now all about marketing and licensing. They really have no choice but to build a 'lifestyle" brand and convert fan nostalgia to corporate cash flow.

Is Shelby a paying supporter of M6G?

Not sure its fair to expect them to actually add anything new to any of the things that made Carroll's work desirable without actually having Carroll around. Its not about comparing these vehicles for their performance as many will point out, you could build a much faster car yourself for way less and skip all the marketing/branding pieces (M6G forum allows owners/grassroots racers/hot rodders to share their knowledge and experience: not sure where Shelby branding or activity could fit in there).
Shelby brand value does not seem to be in their new vehicles being competitive in a performance sense at track days or actually racing like when Carroll built his name recognition. Its the value of the branding and nostalgia it carries.

Glickenhaus picked up where Carroll left off...
Sponsored