Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
Custom Car Concepts & Big Worm Graphix

Yep, the Shelby name is what drives the stylist for the company. I like the Steeda "wing" on these S550 platform ponies, carbon fiber looks for my Coyote Red. Grills are cheap looking.
tn_20170707_072008.jpg
tn_20170707_072031.jpg
Sponsored

PhantomAce

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shelby.com
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
13 Focus ST, 61 Ranchero, 96 Mustang GT 'vert
Hello everybody!
My name is Mike, and I work at Shelby American in Las Vegas.

A customer pointed this thread out to me, which prompted my decision to go from a long-time "lurker" to being a member so I could clarify a bit here for you.
The cars you see were at Gus Machado in FL, but not all of them were their inventory cars.
The Black/Yellow Terlingua, the White/Blue SS, and the Blue/White SS are all Shelby owned prototypes that were there for an event a couple weeks ago.

Gus Machado did pick up 5 Super Snakes from us (3 for their Kendall store, and 2 for Hialeah), and from what I understand they have already sold the Magnetic and the Lightning Blue cars you see there at Kendall.
I believe their Shadow Black is still available though.

I do not know if Hialeah has sold their 2 yet, but they received a Shadow Black and a Race Red recently.

The 50th Anniversary 2017 cars are pretty much sold out at this point, and we are going full steam building them all right now. If there are any reservations left it is only a handful at best.
Of the cars still being built there is well more than 100 that are going to dealerships around the country, so they can be found if somebody wants one.

The majority of our business these days is on the new platform builds. However, if you have a 2007-2014 GT500 you want converted to a Super Snake we can still do that for you.

We also still build the Shelby Raptor and Baja-700 on the 2011-2014 Raptor with the 6.2 engine.

The Terlingua's are a 50 unit only build on the 2015-2017 body, but there are still a few of those reservations left as well.

And, of course, we still do Cobra's and Daytona Coupes too.

If anyone has any questions, just drop by the website and most of the info is there.
:)

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Good to have you onboard, Mike!

I've seen lots of photos that show just how busy the workshop is at SA, and it's great to see! I've also paid two pilgrimages to the new location......once during the 50th Anniversary celebration for Mustang and again last year whilst visiting SEMA. One simply cannot visit Vegas and NOT visit Shelby American :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work :)

OP
OP
GTRacerX.

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP

PhantomAce

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shelby.com
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
13 Focus ST, 61 Ranchero, 96 Mustang GT 'vert
TT,
I appreciate the welcome!
Next time you make a "pilgrimage" stop by and say hello.
Just tell the receptionist you would like to see "Mike". My office is literally on the other side of the glass right behind her desk, and I am here M-F until about 3:30pm.