Sponsored

Shelby 350-H

midnite9150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GT
They were built by Shelby American, albeit using a mix of Shelby and Ford Performance parts.

Ford's relationship with Shelby American seems to be just fine :)
if by built you mean shelby slapped on ford racing parts on a mustang built by ford then sure....

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
Why do you have to be sooooo negative??? Slapped on parts really???
The Shelby factory built the 66 Shelby GT-H just like they did on the newer 06 and 16. Would people call a 66 GT-H ....slapped on parts. I think not. Congratulations on your never rented GT-H. I owned a 06 Shelby GT-H which was rented and the car was like new with 10K miles. You have to be very careful because some are in fair condition. Those cars originally sold for $60K @ auctions back in 07. Years later you could pick one up for $30K with under 15K miles. The never rented ones are still changing hands for upwards of $45+ and rising. You have a rare Shelby GT-H for sure. :ford::cheers:
I currently own a black with silver stripes 5 speed 07 Shelby GT with under 2500 miles. Three signatures from Shelby on the hood,visor,headrest and Bob Bondurant signature. The car was used to drive Carroll Shelby around at a celebration event. Early car number 0016. Paid under $21K and mint condition. It’s a keeper for sure. Just as much fun as my 17 GS but in a different way +$38K less out of pocket. I’ve collected a lot of Shelby’s over the years. Each one was unique in a special way.
Some of the 06 SGT-H and 07 SGT mustangs are starting to fetch some good money @ mecum auctions with low miles and some provenance.

Last edited:

GT-SV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT premium
GT-H should make a great weekend/fair weather/garage queen kind of car. It’s likely to hold value significantly better than a regular GT given low annual miles driven.
Sponsored