Sponsored

vinny89gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
LaFlamaBlanca
Vehicle(s)
2023 Iconic Silver GT PP
i bought a V6 as a beater when building my 240SX.
1695127393343.jpeg

so, in an effort to be more sensible, i sold that and my truck to get this
Wingless SN95 is sexy. Always wanted to remove the spoiler from my 95 just never got around to it.
Sponsored

vinny89gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
LaFlamaBlanca
Vehicle(s)
2023 Iconic Silver GT PP
My first vehicle was a 1989 Mazda B2200 with a whopping 86hp. I got super into lowered trucks. Even had the subscription to Truckin' if anyone remembers those.

My buddy got a 93GT when he turned 16 he let me take it for a rip and it was a goddamn rocket ship. Hooked ever since. Bought a 89 GT a couple years later, then a 95 GT, then a Terminator, and now I own a 23 GT. Every vehicle I've ever owned has been a Ford minus 1. I think the most comfortable of them all was my 99 P71 Crown Vic. It wasn't the typical beat to shit type. It must have been a detective car. No holes in the dash, roof, or trunk. It was like driving a mattress around. Loved that thing.

p71.png

Woketman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Coupe
I bought a 2019 NISMO 370Z in July 2020, my dream car. But then, sadly, I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma (blood cancer) in Oct 2022. The med bills started piling up so I sold the Z about a year ago in a financial panic! But then the insurance paid for a lot more than I was thinking it would and the panic subsided. My neighbor and good friend was looking to sell their 2020 GT cause his wife was having difficulty getting the grand kids in and out of the rear seats. He made me a deal that I could not refuse and here I am with a GT!!!

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
I bought a 2019 NISMO 370Z in July 2020, my dream car. But then, sadly, I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma (blood cancer) in Oct 2022. The med bills started piling up so I sold the Z about a year ago in a financial panic! But then the insurance paid for a lot more than I was thinking it would and the panic subsided. My neighbor and good friend was looking to sell their 2020 GT cause his wife was having difficulty getting the grand kids in and out of the rear seats. He made me a deal that I could not refuse and here I am with a GT!!!
That's a great story and hopefully a wonderful outcome! Cancer is damn scary.

Woketman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Coupe
Currently there is no cure for multiple myeloma, just life extension things that can be done. Luckily I feel great, as I have thru this entire experience. As they say, one day at a time!!!

Sponsored

Rojito_95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT PP1/MT82, 95 F-150 XL "custom"
Funny how us who had parents that were Chevy folk managed to find our way into a mustang lol, guess it must be somethin about goin against the grain? lol

My entire family consists of Chevy lovers while I fell in love with mustangs when I wasn't even 10 years old. My uncles buddy had just bought a brand new Mach 1 (circa 03/04, I cant remember when exactly) it was finished in Azuro Blue (it was basically grabber blue).
He took me for a ride in that thing, we did some donuts and I couldn't get enough. Rightfully I became obsessed with mustangs, and shortly thereafter, one of my dads friends had a 95 Cobra that he ran down at the track, I had no clue what they were talking about when they were working on it, talking about stuff they needed to do to it etc. but goodlord was I captivated lol.
I finally acquired my first mustang, an '88 2.3 vert. That thing was a wretched P.O.S. but I sure did enjoy having it.
After that I got an 86' and pretty much took it apart, ran into storage place issues and after spending my entire stimulus check on it, I lost my ass when I had to sell it BUT it went to a very good home and I got to see her get completely restored back to factory condition minus the automatic, as much as it hurt to sell that car I was proud to see it so well taken care of!
anyways after that was when I got into S550's and although I'll love Fox bodies til my days are over, I'm quite obsessed with the S550!

1emglenn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eugene
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 A10 Roush phase 2
I usually just open the door.
Sponsored