Sponsored

Shadow Black with black badges

t-zoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT A10 PP1
Anyone have pics of Shadow Black GT with black badges? I’m thinking of changing out all four (front pony, side 5.0 x2, rear GT) but would like to see how it would look. I’m also wondering which finish. Gloss, matte or chrome black. Right now I’m thinking gloss but I’d lIke to see pics before placing the order.

CJPP looks like the place to purchase the full kit. Any other vendors?
Sponsored

OP
OP

t-zoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT A10 PP1
Thank you both. Looks great!

smokinscooters

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT350
You can also pick up some plastidip from Lowe's or Home Depot. We used it on son's Mustang. It's quick to apply and lasts for years. It's probably a much cheaper option than what CJPP is charging. To apply, tape off the areas surrounding the badge, spray the plastidip liberally, let dry for 30 minutes to an hour and re-apply 4 or 5 times. It's a little time consuming but cost you nothing more than $5 and your time.

OP
OP

t-zoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT A10 PP1
You can also pick up some plastidip from Lowe's or Home Depot. We used it on son's Mustang. It's quick to apply and lasts for years. It's probably a much cheaper option than what CJPP is charging. To apply, tape off the areas surrounding the badge, spray the plastidip liberally, let dry for 30 minutes to an hour and re-apply 4 or 5 times. It's a little time consuming but cost you nothing more than $5 and your time.
Thanks for the reply!
Sponsored