The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Btw; delay is down to Diode Dynamics dealer pricing for LED strips and LED grille lights etc, and then import cost, companies working it out - Just keeping everyone in the loop as to why there's a little Delay :)!

Harley103

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
Shame i already ordered the new DD DRL kit before realising how I really don't want to open the headlights myself.

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Greg C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Convertible

Sponsored

MikeyG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang S550 GT, Ingot Silver on order (May 2017)
why?

CJ01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
Mondeo ST daily, Mustang GT when I want to smile
I'm wondering if it's been seen as unauthorised commercial promotion - product list, price list, gathering expressions of interest - things that sponsors pay for the privilege of doing I guess.

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Lol. After all that work.
Looks like they will have to sponsor

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Correct; won't say anything incase I'm already on thin ice however the other post was seen as an advertisement for a company (I assume because somebody linked the website) which got it blocked by the boss man!

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Probably the website link was not the only part not allowed. Forum rules #9 says:

9. Commercial/Advertising — Only forum sponsors may make posts or threads for commercial use (sales, advertising, marketing, research and development, etc). All commercial posts (i.e. links to websites, order pages, pricing info, availability, sales, etc.) should be made in the sponsors classifieds forums (or dedicated sponsor subforums) only. This is to keep the technical sections strictly technical and to maintain fairness among all forum sponsors. Threads/posts about your company's products/services can still be posted in the technical sections, but they should not contain any commercial information. It should focus on research, development and other technical aspects of your products and services. For announcement of commercial information, simply link to your classifieds threads from your technical thread.
We had similar problems in EU section about our tribar thread, and we had to modify the thread\our behaviour to comply to forum rules :)

Sponsored

lennyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 5.0 GT DIB due sometime soon hopefully!
Would it be allowed if you DM'd us details?

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Probably the website link was not the only part not allowed. Forum rules #9 says:

We had similar problems in EU section about our tribar thread, and we had to modify the thread\our behaviour to comply to forum rules :)
Yep; I didn't post the website though, It's fine; rules are rules, and I've got to obide by them, by the looks of it, it's nothing I did wrong; it's more me having enabled it.
[MENTION=23423]lennyb[/MENTION] not sure; would assume so; but then would everyone knowing this not make it advertising? Might have to take it to facebook or text or something - I'd really rather not piss off the Admins/Owners as I tend to have an easy habit of pissing people off :lol:

acull2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
iPace
The hilarious thing is that it's well within many of the sponsors capabilities to develop such a product that we all want and are now for the second time getting in deep water about. :headbonk:

Jimboy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mx5 :(
Even just a basic DRL plug and play cant be hard surely. Just get a female plug and connect it to the existing DRL connection job done. I know you still have to open the lights up but there are plenty of custom light places that will do that.

The sequential bit is probably a lot harder but I could probably live with out that. Once the boards are in that's the hardest part done.

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Even just a basic DRL plug and play cant be hard surely. Just get a female plug and connect it to the existing DRL connection job done. I know you still have to open the lights up but there are plenty of custom light places that will do that.

The sequential bit is probably a lot harder but I could probably live with out that. Once the boards are in that's the hardest part done.
DRLs -> Piece of piss.

DRLs with sequencing on a UK Car -> The hard bit.

A certain company (Can you tell I don't want to be hit with a ban) that people have used before have the DRL's about; you'll have to fit them yourself - but it's easily do-able.
Sponsored