That convertible has a PP dash!

Sponsored

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
The white and silver are super nice.

Are those black glass roof panels (or just painted roofs?)? Either way the Mustang looks awesome with a black roof.

Someone at SEMA take a pic please of these black roofs up close!

PortalMaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Lexus IS300 AWD
I'd like the white one better if 1) they delete those things on the hood, and 2) the spoiler paint wasn't inverted. Otherwise, 3DCarbon did a good job on that one.

Forgiato's wide body EcoBoost is really nice too. I don't care for the wheels - they're good for it being a show car, but strike me as wheels for a big body luxury sedan.

I don't know what it is about it exactly, but the MAD Industries GT really has me captivated. Love the candy Ruby Red like finish. Those 21" wheels are too tall imo and their gold finish is really gaudy, yet I love how the Wilwood brakes fill them up. I can't stop looking at that car. I love the gloss black finish on the grill and fog light housing. That sure would make polishing a lot easier - not having to worry about masking off those pieces.

P51Guy

P51Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premiun GT Guard PP
Don't really care for any of them. Seems like same ole same ole; faux side scoops ( and I really did like the fact that Ford got away from them this year ), big wings and tuner paint jobs. specially did not like the wide body. There were some nice wheels though.

my03mach1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru BRZ, 2017 Ford Fiesta ST
Did anyone notice that the last DIB Roush has a 777HP powertrain package? Um... WOW!!!!

Sponsored

Ryudo83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard EB PP 6-speed
give me the forged roush wheels from the DIB and pretty much anything from the watson racing GT
Sponsored