Seeking GT350 or allocation @ MSRP

gravedgr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Apologies to bobmclean for cluttering his thread.

Anyhow, I'm looking for an open allocation (pref.) or an in-stock GT350 @ MSRP, just like the title says. I don't mind waiting at all, and typically custom order my cars and wait many months anyhow.

I'm not tracking any more these days (too busy with kids), so I don't need the TP and would be fine with the Tech pkg. RR, DIB or Magnetic would be top color preferences.

Btw, I don't have a Maui condo to offer. ;)
Sponsored

BadKarma!

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
17' GT350R (HR815) + 23' Rivian R1S
Vehicle Showcase

Anyhow, I'm looking for an open allocation (pref.) or an in-stock GT350 @ MSRP, just like the title says. I don't mind waiting at all, and typically custom order my cars and wait many months anyhow.

I'm not tracking any more these days (too busy with kids), so I don't need the TP and would be fine with the Tech pkg. RR, DIB or Magnetic would be top color preferences.

Here you go.... http://bfy.tw/319B

OP
OP
gravedgr

gravedgr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Attempts to outsmart each other with googlefu notwithstanding, I just made the thread for anyone with first hand knowledge.

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Package Shadow Black
Don't be douches. I found my deal through a forum member here, and it was not advertised openly on the internet.

Sponsored

OP
OP
gravedgr

gravedgr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Don't be douches. I found my deal through a forum member here, and it was not advertised openly on the internet.
Thanks. I had the same experience with my 911 GTS. There was just not a lot of good information available, but I had an inside at my dealer and was able to help with a lot of Q&A and allocation location. I put a lot of guys in their cars.

:cheers:

gofastguy

NEO Mustang Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby GT#3040
When I last spoke to my sales guy Downtown Ford in Canton Oh had an allocation unspoken for at msrp. Talk to Scott H

SCNomadCC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not Enough
I am in the market as well for a GT350 or GT350R.

Anyone located in the Bay Area that can do MSRP or better I have the cash waiting. Please DM me

Thank you!

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7

Anyone located in the Bay Area that can do MSRP or better I have the cash waiting. Please DM me

Thank you!
:lol:

Sponsored

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP

Thank you!
Or, you can Private Message me instead and I'll give you a $500 finders fee.

Hahahaha!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

CliffClavin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van down by the river

Thank you!
New member, 5 posts, all same message. This would be a tall order for just the GT350 at this point. R? Good luck.

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
New member, 5 posts, all same message. This would be a tall order for just the GT350 at this point. R? Good luck.
Wouldn't be surprised if all the magazine reviews brought him here. Kind of like the stock market rising, by the time you hear about it, you're already late.

UMDrummer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium ETA 8/3/18

Isn't everybody looking for this?

Let me know if I'm being stupid, but isn't anyone on this forum either looking for a GT350 for themselves, or they already have one? And if they already have one, why would they still be looking? Lol. Sorry, this just seems like a very ignorant thread topic.

OP
OP
gravedgr

gravedgr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Isn't everybody looking for this?

Let me know if I'm being stupid, but isn't anyone on this forum either looking for a GT350 for themselves, or they already have one? And if they already have one, why would they still be looking? Lol. Sorry, this just seems like a very ignorant thread topic.
The only ignorance so far has been in some of the responses. :doh:

I don't know about you, but I have a great relationship with the stores (dealerships) I typically buy from. I often stop in just to shoot the breeze with my sales guy or the GM. They host a lot of client appreciation events and so I see them quite a few times every year even when I'm not buying or having service done.

While there, I pick up on tips about incoming inventory, factory changes, shipping delays and so forth. Whenever possible, I share that with friends in the automotive enthusiast community - and my friends do the same for me and others.

Now, if you think people who know tidbits of information and share it with their friends are ignorant .... well, not sure what that says about you. :tsk:
Sponsored