Can I get power seats with the recaros?
Sponsored

gtlaw

JcRoush hater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
I personally hate power seats the time to adjust takes too long especially if you are trying to get them out of the way to clean or load an akward object

Catfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT500, 2003 Cobra, 2015 GT PP
I personally hate power seats the time to adjust takes too long especially if you are trying to get them out of the way to clean or load an akward object
I agree, it's actually really nice to just grab the lever and slide the Recaros way back for easy exit/entry.

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
On a base car i can see the advantage of recaros but on a premium deleting the heated and cooled seat option doesn't agree with me! Especially if you live somewhere where you have a 4 seasons! Ford should add the heated and cooled option to recaros as well but it might make them heavier than the standard premium seats! We can't have everything lol

Sponsored

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
The bolstering on the standard seats is too aggressive for me; I can't imagine living with those Recaros.

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
The bolstering on the standard seats is too aggressive for me; I can't imagine living with those Recaros.

The standard seats are comfortable, not too much bolstering. The Recaro's do grip you in nicely, but it loosens up over time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adaraas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
16 Premium GT, 17 Laramie Cummins
The standard seats are comfortable, not too much bolstering. The Recaro's do grip you in nicely, but it loosens up over time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This was the issue with my old corvette. I had the most aggressive buckets ever in the thing. I LOVE bench seats, no bolstering to me is great.

Then again I live in florida so I don't need bolstering cause there is no curves..

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On a base car i can see the advantage of recaros but on a premium deleting the heated and cooled seat option doesn't agree with me! Especially if you live somewhere where you have a 4 seasons! Ford should add the heated and cooled option to recaros as well but it might make them heavier than the standard premium seats! We can't have everything lol
1st world problems....
back in soviet Russia, seat don't heat you, you heat seat...
Sponsored