Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
My client has a cat refuge and test every cat for antibodies before any vaccinations haha...when will they do it for humans LOL
This is a copy and paste of what you said a few days ago :crazy: As I pointed out at the time, different species, different diseases and different immunology.

As has also been pointed out many times there is no reason to test for antibodies before the booster.
Sponsored

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
People who are vaxxed may get infected and test positive, but they most likely will not die from it or even show noticeable symptoms or have to be hospitalized.

It's still the unvaccinated that are the ones dying (do some research instead of listening to nutjob sources) ... so I'd call dying qualifies as being "sicker".
So why are those that been vaxed, die'n if the vax works.
Look ,I got vaxed, and got ovid 2 times after the shots, and once before the shots.
People who are vaxxed may get infected and test positive, but they most likely will not die from it or even show noticeable symptoms or have to be hospitalized.

It's still the unvaccinated that are the ones dying (do some research instead of listening to nutjob sources) ... so I'd call dying qualifies as being "sicker".
Reality of the hospital intake and er isn't what you speel.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Answered so many times... many vaccines are not 100%. Last report I read said the booster was 90% preventing death. Sound like 100%?

With you repeating the same questions, it sounds like you are simply trolling this thread.

Do you have some numbers to post or a useful contribution?

Look ,I got vaxed, and got ovid 2 times after the shots, and once before the shots.
Considering your posts, I don't believe that at all.

Reality of the hospital intake and er isn't what you speel.
What? I get that some on this forum can't complete sentences, but come on! 🥺

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
It is a dog and pony show, of CONTROL, nothing more.
And people are fed up.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
I wonder if CDC will break out the data on that site to include boosted - right now it's just fully vaxxed vs non-vaxxed. But they do break out the 3 vax options.
This shows unvaxxed, fully vaxxed and fully vaxxed with booster. Note that the time scale shows 2022, but obviously that is not right.

1641152482034.png

Other interesting data.

1641152517877.png

1641152556275.png

1641160721184.png

Last edited:

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How many times has if been said that the vaccine is not 100% effective? For some strange reason, some people have this belief that it's going to prevent everyone from getting sick/hospitalized or possibly dying from Covid, but we all know that's not true. It's never been said that it would do that from the beginning.

Look at the CDC graphs I just posted. There IS a difference between people who are vaccinated or not ... THAT shows it works. Just because it doesn't work at 100% doesn't mean it's not working.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Answered so many times... many vaccines are not 100%. Last report I read said the booster was 90% preventing death. Sound like 100%?

With you repeating the same questions, it sounds like you are simply trolling this thread.

Do you have some numbers to post or a useful contribution?

Considering your posts, I don't believe that at all.

What? I get that some on this forum can't complete sentences, but come on! 🥺
Ahh the *ovid man is still about. Has he not worked out that the rest of us have spelt it correctly so many times in attempt to get rid of the advertising and it still hasn't worked :cwl:

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
It is a dog and pony show, of CONTROL, nothing more.
And people are fed up.
I agree. I’m totally fed up with those unvaxed and clogging up our hospitals. Taxing our medical staff, just because of their self centered political bullshit. No regard for mankind and spewing falsehoods and lies every time they open their mouth. Happy new year!

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
300 total ICU beds available out of thousands now here in the entire state of Illinois. 1,000 % increase in cases in Florida. And on and on…. This is the real shit.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
We hit one million positives in one day on Monday.

Couple more days it's going to be two million.

That's official and not any of the at home testing kit numbers. So the actual number is significantly higher.

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
We hit one million positives in one day on Monday.

Couple more days it's going to be two million.

That's official and not any of the at home testing kit numbers. So the actual number is significantly higher.
The surge in hospitalisations will surely follow

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Why do science when you can just have an opinion?
TL;dw?
She‘s claiming that being in the presence of vaccinated people is causing her butthole to bleed.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
She's completely batshit crazy, like so many others that can't understand reality and blame everything on something that has zero connection like her claims, or some crazy conspiracy theory. Idiocracy and lunacy really comes out in people in times like this.