Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

Coosawjack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Convertible
You'd best preserve that breath....you just may need it when it finally hits you and you GASP ALOUD!!:cwl::cwl:

Paul McWhiskey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium w/PP
My Buddy had never been sick in his lifetime (64 years). I mean that he never got measles, mumps, or chicken pox even when he was a kid. I have known him for 45 years and do not recall him ever having even a cold. I mean that he is absolutely an Iron Man! Then he buckled under the pressure from his family and got the jab. Well, what??? About 4 months later he drags himself to the Doc because he can hardly take a breath. Thankfully it was not the Wuhan Flu. He was diagnosed with Pulmonary Embolism and spent 4 days in the hospital.

Now, was it caused by the jab or just a coincidence? I am not a Doctor of Medicine. I do not have an explanation. You do you. It is up to each individual to make their health decisions with their doctor. I know many in the health field that do not support the jab. And I know many who are all about it. I do not hold distain for anyone that chooses not to get it, nor do I ridicule those who do.

However, when you follow the money, you will find many things that will make you go Hmmm.

Sponsored

Coosawjack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Convertible
EXACTLY Paul...EXACTLY!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BTW, I like your last name......kinda catchy!!:like:

Crashjr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 2500, 2015 JK, 1970 Mach1
Might have to wait for our recent conspiracy theorists to get off ban or create another account.

1662943988468.png

Anyway, it seem the administration has made all the right moves. While not out the woods, the future looks better. Big test will come in Nov/Dec... see what this winter brings.

Still a lot of Americans dying (about 127,000 a year based on current daily death rate)... far too many still don't have the shot. Had a friend in SC get covid and almost died. Now he wants everyone in the family to get the shot... kids and wife. He is a wood chopping beast... I was surprised he went down so hard (weeks). I learned about this late last week.

As an update: Lot of people I know got covid already.... the people who had the shot and they might have lost a couple of days of work, they made it through. Couple who didn't have the shot, passed, unfortunately.

The problem with your last statement is if other people have witnessed the opposite does that make them wrong for not wanting to get the shot? People tend to trust more what they see around them than on the news, for what I see as a person that travels all over the USA, it really does not matter whether you have the shot or not, up to a certain age, with the last couple of versions of covid, it almost looks like your genes play the most part in how sick a person gets.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
My Buddy had never been sick in his lifetime (64 years). I mean that he never got measles, mumps, or chicken pox even when he was a kid. I have known him for 45 years and do not recall him ever having even a cold. I mean that he is absolutely an Iron Man! Then he buckled under the pressure from his family and got the jab. Well, what??? About 4 months later he drags himself to the Doc because he can hardly take a breath. Thankfully it was not the Wuhan Flu. He was diagnosed with Pulmonary Embolism and spent 4 days in the hospital.

Now, was it caused by the jab or just a coincidence? I am not a Doctor of Medicine. I do not have an explanation.
Of course it's natural for someone who developed a medical issue sometime after getting a vaccine to think the vaccine was the cause. But was it really the cause? What was the consensus from his doctor(s).

Paul McWhiskey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Of course it's natural for someone who developed a medical issue sometime after getting a vaccine to think the vaccine was the cause. But was it really the cause? What was the consensus from his doctor(s).

Not having access to my Buddy's records, I would not know. But what do you think the chances are of a doctor admitting that the jab had any part in it?

Like I said, follow the money.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Not having access to my Buddy's records, I would not know.
So you never asked him, or talked about it with him? If it was a good friend of mine I'd ask him what the doctors concluded ... like did they think it was related at all to the vaccine.

Well, as pretty much concluded in this thread and all over the internet, the vaccine isn't all about "follow the money". But these days, lots of people think all kinds of stuff is going on beside actual reality.

Sponsored

Paul McWhiskey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
So you never asked him, or talked about it with him? If it was a good friend of mine I'd ask him what the doctors concluded ... like did they think it was related at all to the vaccine.

Well, as pretty much concluded in this thread and all over the internet, the vaccine isn't all about "follow the money". But these days, lots of people think all kinds of stuff is going on beside actual reality.
It would be very interesting to know what the actual reality is.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!

Of course he didn't. Someone walked in the room and his imaginary friend went away.

Follow the money.... ha ha ha... think we already went over that in page 300 or so.

Wonder which one of our banished posters the new posters are?

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
The end is in sight... interested to see what happens this winter... I hope they are right! What they really mean is we are at an acceptable level of death. We well above the average flu deaths a year.

https://www.reuters.com/business/he...-says-end-sight-covid-19-pandemic-2022-09-14/

End of COVID pandemic is 'in sight' -WHO chief

Sept 14 (Reuters) - The world has never been in a better position to end the COVID-19 pandemic, the head of the World Health Organization said on Wednesday, his most optimistic outlook yet on the years-long health crisis which has killed over six million people.

"We are not there yet. But the end is in sight," WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus told reporters at a virtual press conference.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder if either you or the Florida Standard read the article, and understood it. Their headline is
Vaccine Narrative Collapses as Harvard Study Shows Jab More Dangerous than COVID
What the article itself reviews is that vaccination of young people is more likely to have the very rare known side effects after a third booster dose than they are likely to have significant disease from COVID infection. This is not new information and has been debated by people of much higher scientific standing than the reporters of The Florida Standard. The paper suggests that a booster vaccine mandate at Universities is not proportional to the risk present from COVID. I'm inclined to agree with the paper, but not the silly headline.

This is NOT saying that vaccines are dangerous, or do not work.

It is sadly just the sort of click bait that some love to support their narrative.
TpIt’s actually hilarious when the article references a piece from the Epoch times.….basically one bunch of conspiracy theorists hooking up with another bunch of conspiracy theorists in the hope that it all seems more legit.
Makes a good case for why people need media literacy skills.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
The end is in sight... interested to see what happens this winter... I hope they are right! What they really mean is we are at an acceptable level of death. We well above the average flu deaths a year.

https://www.reuters.com/business/he...-says-end-sight-covid-19-pandemic-2022-09-14/

End of COVID pandemic is 'in sight' -WHO chief

Sept 14 (Reuters) - The world has never been in a better position to end the COVID-19 pandemic, the head of the World Health Organization said on Wednesday, his most optimistic outlook yet on the years-long health crisis which has killed over six million people.

"We are not there yet. But the end is in sight," WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus told reporters at a virtual press conference.
Important to distinguish that the pandemic is effectively over, but COVID will continue to kill people and new strains will evolve (for better or worse)
Sponsored