RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
A countries public policy, a states public policy, a cities public policy, can all be manipulated by politicians or leaders, but science is science. Politicians challenge science all of the time. That’s what they do to rally the troops and gain votes. Sometimes it works for them; often times it doesn’t. China’s public policy concerning Covid is loosely determined around science, but more about controlling the populous. That’s how China works.
This thread has maintained a very good discussion around the subject with a few posters jumping in to force their political and personal bents when it comes to quarantines, masking, vaccines, etc. I get it. Not everyone is pleased with how a life threatening virus has been handled in their countries. Nonetheless, the science discussion is good and should continue here.
Science is theory , not policy. and should not be driving force of it.
And why I have the opinion of much of the content of this thread that I do. But carry on.
Remember Theory is not fact. Science relies on theory, not facts. Facts don't change, Science changes as much as the wind.
Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Everything is Wu Han. During the scamdemic, doctors had NO CHOICE but to mark every death certificate as Wu Han. Motorcycle fatality? Wu Han. Helicopter crash? Wu Han.
Complete and utter rubbish

The examples you quote are simply not true. UK and US were very clear how deaths were recorded and how they related to COVID. If you choose to ignore the data but keep peddling fake news like that you will not last long in here.

Scamdemic - mmmmm - obviously nobody you know had a horrible death from COVID

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
And why I have the opinion of much of the content of this thread that I do. But carry on.
Remember Theory is not fact. Science relies on theory, not facts. Facts don't change, Science changes as much as the wind.
This has been covered off a few times earlier in this thread - scientific theory is well defined and not the way you suggest

Here is something to help your understanding.

What Is a Theory? A Scientific Definition | AMNH

Scientific theory - Wikipedia

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Yawn, no I disagree with your claim of this not being political.
But nice try.
Well you were the one that brought up politics - I was discussing epidemiology, as I explained. If you can't tell the difference then you have a bit of a problem!

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Well you were the one that brought up politics - I was discussing epidemiology, as I explained. If you can't tell the difference then you have a bit of a problem!
No you are try'n to bait me into a political driven post.
Good day.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Theory is not fact. Facts don't change. Science Theory changes like the wind. But again you do you. as it is clear that science is your religion and you will blindly follow it off a cliff if need be.
Good day.
So you didn't read the links :clap:

Honestly if you can't even be bothered to improve your knowledge on a subject when it is clearly explained to you then you are going to struggle. You may have your own definition of scientific theory but you are WRONG. You don't get to change the definition of something to suit your argument :cwl:

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
No you are try'n to bait me into a political driven post.
Good day.
No, I was asking you about control measures for COVID

Ignore China - any country - what would you be doing now? Locking people down? Whatever you do needs to be backed up by the latest understanding of the disease.

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Right. So actions of a countries leadership isn't political.
How much for that bridge, bud?
Grasping at straws. Did you hear that Russia invaded Ukraine? ... or that Japan reported 93,005 new coronavirus cases today? Guess those things can't even be mentioned because those simple statement are so "political". 😄 😏

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't think some people would know fact or not if it hit them squarely in the face. Many "theories" are highly fact based due to the knowledge of science that is based on found evidence. So you apparently don't believe in science. Is there anything you believe to be true based on the evidence found using science? Is the Earth flat or not? ... how do you know?

1668735274671.png

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
So, actions of the leadership, is not political?
Who knew? Last time I checked it is 100% political.
At least to those in China that it is affecting .
Opinions are just that. and your's is "interesting".
Who said anything about their leadership? The only person who have said anything remotely negative about china is shadow277 and you provided a thumbs up for his comment. That says it all. As I said you can't control yourself... you will continue until you are removed from the thread again. You can't simply walk away.

Anyway, my comment was based on covid... not who made the policy. Name of the policy is not "political". What nonsense.

I don't know what "your's" is... but trust me, I have political views on China. Can't say they are positive. I am "adult enough" to keep those to myself and have a decent conversation with others about the topic at hand.

Last edited:

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The only person who have said anything remotely negative about china is shadow277 and you provided a thumbs up for his comment. That says it all. As I said you can't control yourself... you will continue until you are removed from the thread again. You can't simply walk away.
Some past conspiracy theory posters in this thread have been permanently banned from posting in this thread, now all they can do it click the like button.

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Grasping at straws. Did you hear that Russia invaded Ukraine? ... or that Japan reported 93,005 new coronavirus cases today? Guess those things can't even be mentioned because those simple statement are so "political". 😄 😏
Not the same and you know it.
Sponsored