Sponsored

Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Unfortunately I do not have my weekly reader from 8th grade.

The NOAA and NASA articles that cited this are no longer accessable. Try reading the Novel, State of Fear. It had all the relevant references.
So your evidence either doesnt exist or is a Michael Crichton novel! Who boy, that’s rich! Hahaha1!
Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Again another vapid response. You really can’t back anything up. So strange.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
So your evidence either doesnt exist or is a Michael Crichton novel! Who boy, that’s rich! Hahaha1!
Yea, when the novel has got references on just about every page... (when the book came out I was able to verify all the references, today they have vanished)

It is a work of fiction based on faulty science, with references to actual .gov information.

Hell read it if nothing else you will be entertained. Unless you cannot read books.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Hello; Back to my description of the scientific method and how it did not pass muster on the site. I am now thinking the rules of acceptable evidence are being tailored in much the same way as the language in general is being attempted to be manipulated. Personal pronouns come to mind as an example. Also the attempts to change the definition of things such as "infrastructure" comes to mind.
It seems the only "evidence" acceptable by some has to meet a criterial set by those same folks. Evidence outside of the narrow range get ignored or perhaps at best a Ha-Ha.

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Yep, First they said it was going to get colder, when that didn't happen they said it would get hotter, when that didn't happen they said it was "climate change".

Well looking back at the planet since creation, when it was a molten planet of rock, to today, the climate is in constant change. We MIGHT be able to cause a .1% change, so what is going to happen will anyway.

If the sea was going to rise by several feet in any known time why would Barrack Obama buy ocean front land on martha's island?

Global warming my ass.

Last edited:

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Yea, when the novel has got references on just about every page... (when the book came out I was able to verify all the references, today they have vanished)

It is a work of fiction based on faulty science, with references to actual .gov information.

Hell read it if nothing else you will be entertained. Unless you cannot read books.
Hello; I do like Crichton's work. I have read several. From what I understand a lot of things vanish from the internet when they do not conform to what ever the powers who run the web think the rules ought to be.
Individuals can be banned for very suspicious reasons at very interesting time intersections. In addition some things of great interest never get onto the web sites.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Another weird, nonsensical response. No wonder you can’t grasp science.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Sk47,

I know I sound like a book salesman but if you have any real intrest in climate change science, read the book.

I'd like to hear your take.

I did verify his charts and info. The revised editions of the story reflect this.

To all doubters find an original pressing. Hell it is a good enough story I might read it again.

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sk47,

I know I sound like a book salesman but if you have any real intrest in climate change science, read the book.

I'd like to hear your take.

I did verify his charts and info. The revised editions of the story reflect this.

To all doubters find an original pressing. Hell it is a good enough story I might read it again.
The Andromeda Strain was a great book. Better than the movie. One of my faves actually.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
When you read it let me know your take.

If you will, can you give me your download address? I'd like to compare the download to the actual first pressing.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When you read it let me know your take.

If you will, can you give me your download address? I'd like to compare the download to the actual first pressing.
will do.

It was a Kindle download.
Sponsored