Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
FEAR MONGERING BULLSH_T.
Nothing more.
On a side note. Yesterday at doctors because Of, cough and looking like hell warmed over,And work requiring me to get checked out. I tested + for covid, This makes the 3rd time.
April 2020, summer 2021 and yesterday.
Tell us again how the vax did anything at all.
I have 14 days of forced being alone to read your reply, GO.
Because if it hadn't we wouldn't be having to listen to your ramblings!

You clearly have not read or understood anything about how the vaccine works, what it does, and the impact it has on COVID. Maybe you should use your 14 days to educate yourself on the subject rather than ranting on here ??

Oh and Imperial College / Science is a more reliable source of information than you - full stop. Maybe you would like to provide your modelling data for review if you are convinced it is so much Bullsh-t
Sponsored

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
Because if it hadn't we wouldn't be having to listen to your ramblings!

You clearly have not read or understood anything about how the vaccine works, what it does, and the impact it has on COVID. Maybe you should use your 14 days to educate yourself on the subject rather than ranting on here ??

Oh and Imperial College / Science is a more reliable source of information than you - full stop. Maybe you would like to provide your modelling data for review if you are convinced it is so much Bullsh-t
The vax IS the delta off shoot.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
FEAR MONGERING BULLSH_T.
Nothing more.
On a side note. Yesterday at doctors because Of, cough and looking like hell warmed over,And work requiring me to get checked out. I tested + for covid, This makes the 3rd time.
Wait…so you’ve been infected 3 times despite having natural immunity AND the jab?

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Google is a search engine that enables you to find source material.
But it only brings up what google thinks appropriate unless you dig for the info. The avg person just reads the first thing that pops up. "The approved propaganda."

The vax IS the delta off shoot.
No the jab is the virus planted to take over your mind later, like plankton did in Sponge Bob Square pants
This makes the 3rd time.
Sorry to hear that. I hope it is mild.
I've been tested a few times since I had it last Feb and has always been negative.

Wait…so you’ve been infected 3 times despite having natural immunity AND the jab?
See I'm being proved correct, we should do nothing since the jab and getting it does not stop it.

There I can be just as off the wall as GT Pony

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
You don't know that. As fast as thing spreads it would have ripped through the population without time for mutations.

So yes, it might have been better to treat like every other pandemic.
Again, this statement shows you don't have a base understanding about how it all works.

Time for mutations?

🙄

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FEAR MONGERING BULLSH_T.
Nothing more.
You are alive today, right? Would you rather have not been vaccinated?

You can't be that dense.

So much for natural immunity, huh?

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
FEAR MONGERING BULLSH_T.
Nothing more.

Quote Gregs 24
"Because if it hadn't we wouldn't be having to listen to your ramblings!"
"You clearly have not read or understood anything about how the vaccine works, what it does, and the impact it has on COVID. Maybe you should use your 14 days to educate yourself on the subject rather than ranting on here ??"
"Oh and Imperial College / Science is a more reliable source of information than you - full stop. Maybe you would like to provide your modelling data for review if you are convinced it is so much Bullsh-t"

Quote K4fdx
"Sorry to hear that. I hope it is mild.
I've been tested a few times since I had it last Feb and has always been negative. "

Quote burkey
"Wait…so you’ve been infected 3 times despite having natural immunity AND the jab?"

Quote CJJon
"You are alive today, right? Would you rather have not been vaccinated?

You can't be that dense.

So much for natural immunity, huh? "
end quotes

Hello; Two things stand out to me in the above exchanges. First thing is among them all which are responses to the one specific post of ICU812, only one of which had kind words.

To @ICU812; you posted something some on here did not like. A post with comments against the shots. You got the treatment. A treatment which I figure is meant to intimidate so you will stop posting. I have had the treatment many times in this thread. It is a tactic. I do not let them stop me from posting.

Next thing is I went back to page 420 to see if you stated anywhere that you are naturally immune. I did not find any such comment from you. From the post of yours I quoted above I gather you had the vaccine shots. Also that you have tested positive three times for covid. I do understand why you do not have faith in the shots under those conditions. I also hope your current illness is mild and you have my best wishes. I would like to hear more of your experience. I may have an idea about why you have tested positive three times.

That somehow at least two found a way to twist your post almost magically into an attack against natural immunity is telling. Just made up fancy it would seem with no basis in facts presented.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Quote Gregs 24
"You clearly have not read or understood anything about how the vaccine works, what it does, and the impact it has on COVID. Maybe you should use your 14 days to educate yourself on the subject rather than ranting on here ??"
"Oh and Imperial College / Science is a more reliable source of information than you - full stop. Maybe you would like to provide your modelling data for review if you are convinced it is so much Bullsh-t"

Quote K4fdx
I've been tested a few times since I had it last Feb and has always been negative. "

Quote burkey
"Wait…so you’ve been infected 3 times despite having natural immunity AND the jab?"

Quote CJJon

You can't be that dense.

end quotes

Hello; Two things stand out to me in the above exchanges. First thing is among them all which are responses to the one specific post of ICU812, only one of which had kind words.

To @ICU812; you posted something some on here did not like. A post with comments against the shots. You got the treatment. A treatment which I figure is meant to intimidate so you will stop posting. I have had the treatment many times in this thread. It is a tactic. I do not let them stop me from posting.

Next thing is I went back to page 420 to see if you stated anywhere that you are naturally immune. I did not find any such comment from you. From the post of yours I quoted above I gather you had the vaccine shots. Also that you have tested positive three times for covid. I do understand why you do not have faith in the shots under those conditions. I also hope your current illness is mild and you have my best wishes. I would like to hear more of your experience. I may have an idea about why you have tested positive three times.

That somehow at least two found a way to twist your post almost magically into an attack against natural immunity is telling. Just made up fancy it would seem with no basis in facts presented.
Right...becasue this was such a well-reasoned, adult post...

FEAR MONGERING BULLSH_T.
Nothing more.

Again, you are just trolling looking for a fight and need to focus on hurt feelings (vicariously it seems) to find one.

His post was crass...going to point that out to us? Nah, you are a hypocrite.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Quote Gregs 24

Quote K4fdx

Quote burkey

Quote CJJon

You can't be that dense.

end quotes

I'm not sure why you of all people feel you are the police of hurt feelings !

Antagonistic baseless posts that are factually incorrect get the response they deserve.

Maybe you would like to reassure the poster about why he shouldn't lack faith in the vaccine rather than just leaving it reinforcing his misunderstanding ?

Cool, I'll file this under " people who think they are clever and a hard ass yet drive a convertible mustang that is typically owned by a blonde bimbo"
You seem to have missed this misogynistic reference to convertible Mustangs in your monitoring of the thread, or does this not count because he is on 'your side' as you like to refer to it.
Sponsored