OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
You’re right. I somehow avoided the bible and all of the accompanying gospels in my 10 years at various religious schools.
There’s also zero chance that as an adult, I took the time to read the whole thing cover to cover, out of personal curiosity. I mean¡ it’s not like I want to understand certain topics as best I can or anything.

Would you like to retract your accusation now?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I give up. This is easily the most asinine and pointless conversation I’ve had in a long time.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Jesus didn't exist. There is no proof someone named Jesus of Nazareth existed. Nazareth wasn't even a place when Jesus was supposed to be alive.

YOU have made no attempt to prove even this simple thing.

Whatever, you got religion about it as they say.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
You seem to be mistaking a lack of gullibility with narcissism.
Is it narcissistic of you not to believe in Vishnu? If not, why not?

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
I find it funny? most Christians will accept persons with other views and keep quiet unless asked. Evangelicals are the exception.

Atheists I find have a need to make people agree with them, same as the LGBTQXYZ whatever community.

In both cases, I don't care what you believe, or what you do as consenting adults. Just don't force your beliefs on me. I won't make you believe mine.

I will be your friend either way if we have other common interests, like mustangs.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Figured you wouldnt read the link.

Oh no...I am not equal to god! Between the two of us, I am the only real being. So, I am much better than some imaginary friend.

Again, show me proof Jesus was alive. You can’t.

Do you believe in the virgin birth? That Jesus died, was resurrected, and then his body flew to heaven? Do you believe that communion wafers and wine get turned into actual flesh and blood during communion? Did Jesus raise the dead, walk on watEd, turned water to wine, made more fishes and loaves out of thin air? Am I going to burn in hell for eternity?

Wonder what your Jesus would say to me? Bet he wouldn’t call me names.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I find it funny? most Christians will accept persons with other views and keep quiet unless asked. Evangelicals are the exception.
What a bunch of crap. Go ask a Catholic what they think about Protestants. Ever been to Ireland?

In terms of Christianity, the Catholic Church is the only true church (or so they claim) with the Pope being infallible and the office was given authority by christ to determine issues of faith and morals. They believe all,other Christian religions are wrong and not the true church of god.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

Atheists I find have a need to make people agree with them, same as the LGBTQXYZ whatever community.

In both cases, I don't care what you believe, or what you do as consenting adults. Just don't force your beliefs on me. I won't make you believe mine.

I will be your friend either way if we have other common interests, like mustangs.
We don’t necessarily need/want you to agree to the conclusion.
What we want you to do is admit that the belief isn‘t based on empirical evidence.
If the religious could quit trying to make laws based on their personal interpretation of their book, that would also be pretty cool.
We’d also appreciate if the lobby groups would stop trying to get their agenda taught in science classes, I think that would also help.
Teach religions in theology or history class. Not just the Christian version but all of them. Fine. No problem with that whatsoever.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
What a bunch of crap. Go ask a Catholic what they think about Protestants. Ever been to Ireland?
Having lived in Belfast, I can 100% back this sentiment.
The girl I was dating was scared to come to my place because it was a protestant area, where she was a Catholic.
Blew their minds when I explained that I’d attended both Catholic and Anglican schools.
Poor buggers couldn’t work out which box to put me in. I didn’t bother telling them that there was no box.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
For some clarity, I haven’t once claimed that there is NO GOD. I’ve simply rejected yours.

Anyways, you were talking about people making mistakes....

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

E5381482-9BEB-4C70-BA90-1594C95BD21B.jpeg

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Figured you wouldnt read the link.
You need a bigger/better screen. His eye prints are clearly visible.
Sponsored