2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
And you do know you can still get covid after getting the jab?

If it were a live or weakened or dead virus form they would stop infection.
Catastrophic lack of understanding and knowledge :cwl:

I even explained in detail a few pages back how the vaccine works, what the expected outcome of use is, and how transmission is affected - you really struggle to even read don't you!

Last edited:

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Yeah one of my designers 17 yr old daughter tested positive for cov even though she has both of her shots. She was sick for a whole week but she's better now.
Which means the vaccine worked as designed - she didn't end up in hospital

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Lets see, back in December 2020 all the experts were saying the vaccines were untested and not safe. Then 2 months later they all of a suddenly are safe and fully tested?

Now we are being bribed and or forced to take this drug.

Give me a break.

I do understand the drug approval process and these not really vaccines did not go through the full cycle.
'All the experts' - come on then lets see this evidence from all the experts. Which bits of the approval cycle were not completed - again provide evidence.

Yet again just trolling

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
So there won't be enough power for computers but we are supposed to use electric cars.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dell-cant-ship-gaming-rigs-155300125.html

A study conducted by the Semiconductor Industry Association in 2015 found that computing will not be sustainable by 2040, when the energy required for computing will exceed the estimated world's energy production.
Wow.

A few states have efficiency rules and that means EV's will not work globally. Quite a leap.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
A few states have efficiency rules and that means EV's will not work globally. Quite a leap.
The below is from the article, apparently you don't read or have reading comprehension issues.

"A study conducted by the Semiconductor Industry Association in 2015 found that computing will not be sustainable by 2040, when the energy required for computing will exceed the estimated world's energy production."

If there is not enough energy to run computers where will the power for EV's come from?

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)

Ehdrian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT PP
Moderna’s Ten Years of Research

Since 2010, Moderna has focused on building our mRNA technology platform by leveraging the role mRNA plays in instructing cells to create proteins. Our platform produces mRNA that can be delivered to cells without provoking an immune response against the mRNA itself. Moderna is using this platform to pursue mRNA medicines for a broad spectrum of diseases.

Before there was ever a COVID-19 pandemic, our ten years of research and clinical trials taught us valuable lessons about designing both mRNA therapeutics and mRNA vaccines. This includes, in particular, how to manufacture and formulate mRNA that can produce the targeted proteins – the spike protein, in the case of coronaviruses like the SARS-CoV-2 virus – in the body. Clinical trials of our mRNA vaccine candidates against a variety of viruses have repeatedly demonstrated that they induce the desired immune response.

By the time of the COVID-19 pandemic, we had already been working for years on vaccines for infectious diseases, including on other coronaviruses and their spike proteins. As part of our mRNA technology platform, we had also already developed an mRNA delivery system that was specifically designed for vaccines.

Once the COVID-19 pandemic struck, we were well positioned to adapt our existing mRNA technology to try to address the global public health crisis. We worked closely with the NIH and other government and non-government partners to design and implement a robust COVID-19 vaccine clinical trial program that prioritized safety. Our speed in developing the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine was ultimately a product of our many years of research and investment in mRNA vaccines.

Sponsored

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Now they are saying even if you have the jab you still need to wear a mask.

How many more flip flops will have to happen before the sheep wake up.
I normally don't respond to your nonsense... waste of time.

Not sure if you are simply eaten up politically or have other issues.

Hopefully you will get help... unless that quote from CJJon is right... sorry, can't fix that.

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Moderna’s Ten Years of Research

Since 2010, Moderna has focused on building our mRNA technology platform by leveraging the role mRNA plays in instructing cells to create proteins. Our platform produces mRNA that can be delivered to cells without provoking an immune response against the mRNA itself. Moderna is using this platform to pursue mRNA medicines for a broad spectrum of diseases.

Before there was ever a COVID-19 pandemic, our ten years of research and clinical trials taught us valuable lessons about designing both mRNA therapeutics and mRNA vaccines. This includes, in particular, how to manufacture and formulate mRNA that can produce the targeted proteins – the spike protein, in the case of coronaviruses like the SARS-CoV-2 virus – in the body. Clinical trials of our mRNA vaccine candidates against a variety of viruses have repeatedly demonstrated that they induce the desired immune response.

By the time of the COVID-19 pandemic, we had already been working for years on vaccines for infectious diseases, including on other coronaviruses and their spike proteins. As part of our mRNA technology platform, we had also already developed an mRNA delivery system that was specifically designed for vaccines.

Once the COVID-19 pandemic struck, we were well positioned to adapt our existing mRNA technology to try to address the global public health crisis. We worked closely with the NIH and other government and non-government partners to design and implement a robust COVID-19 vaccine clinical trial program that prioritized safety. Our speed in developing the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine was ultimately a product of our many years of research and investment in mRNA vaccines.
Not researched if what typed above is right... but if it is, that is the story. Hard work, long hours and a bit of luck...

Instead of talking about that success we are left going back and forth with a bunch of quacks.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully you will get help... unless that quote from CJJon is right... sorry, can't fix that.
You mean him quoting my signature line.

I'll bet many got jabbed to not have to wear a mask.
Below is another politician lying to us

The rule is now simple: get vaccinated or wear a mask until you do.
The choice is yours.
— President Biden (@POTUS) May 13, 2021

Will more lock downs follow?

When they say we are safe from the delta strain will there be a sierra strain?

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
You mean him quoting my signature line.
It was funny... I thought about doing that once. It is a cool quote.

I'll bet many got jabbed to not have to wear a mask.
Okay. And? I don't know anyone who did... everyone I know STILL wear a mask because, unlike you apartently, they know the vaccinne does not mean you can't carry or catch covid. I mean, really???? After page 203, that is your thought process????

Below is another politician lying to us

The rule is now simple: get vaccinated or wear a mask until you do.
The choice is yours.
— President Biden (@POTUS) May 13, 2021
May 13 - that was more than likely a good answer. You should know, as stated by many others countless times, information changes. That is the way it goes... watching you and others piece together garbage trying to push some conspiracy theories is rather interesting. I took a lot of phycology classes (only some will get that joke) so this time in history is interesting to watch.

Will more lock downs follow?
Not sure. Ask someone in Vegas... or a conspiracy theorist. Seriously, no one knows for sure. That is the way this works. I know, eating you up there is not an "answer".

When they say we are safe from the delta strain will there be a sierra strain?
You honestly don't know this? Anyway, I think if we make it to "s" it will be Sigma....

https://www.voanews.com/covid-19-pa...e-named-after-greek-letters-instead-locations

My 2 cents:
I get it... people are concerned and grasping at whatever they can. Weird conversations are happening and some don't have a solid foundation. Stressful times.

At some point I think we get to a point much like car crashes, cancer, flu/pneumonia that we accept "x" number of people will die and move on with our lives. Not sure when that happens.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Honestly I haven't seen any wearing a mask in over a month.
That's not 100% true, I have seen a very few. Funny thing is most were kids below age 10.

So if the vaccine is not good enough at preventing the disease, we need it and mask up; Will we ever not need to wear a mask?

Viruses are everywhere.
Masks didn't work nor will they going forward.

1627431555571.png
Sponsored

Last edited: