S650 Door Panels / A Pillars

WolfMxbee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wolf
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Ecoboost, 2005 Ford F-150, 1995
Figured I'd jump the gun on this one and see all who would be interested in seeing if this works as I know the s650 is releasing soon, still no access to part numbers or parts available to the public but the s650 door panels still look similar and almost identical to our s550 as well as the A pillars with a rectangle tweeter style vs our circular tweeter however I know the roof line changed due to my head clearance for helmet use, but any insight on parts availability?
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Good questions for sure, because everyone is up for parts interchangeability. Due to the change in roofline though, my suspicion would be the A-pillars might not be interchangeable because not only of the angle, but where the lower end meets the new dash.

IMO, I don’t think parts will be available to the public or online until at least the first vehicles get their wheels on the road to new owners.

@LevittownFordParts - would you happen to know when we would see 2024 parts availability?

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Door panels are listed and there are a ton of options, More than whats shown here

1710301453552-3j.png

In order to determine the part number you may be looking for we would need to find a vehicle listed for sale with the trim you want then use its VIN to filter these out.

- Benny
Sponsored