Running 305's Square on 20x10's

Ronster02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Hi Everyone, brand new here. I just picked up a used 2017 Ecoboost Premium for Christmas. I wanted to post this cause I almost went mad and couldn't find an answer anywhere for myself, and now I wanted to post my results hopefully to help others in the same boat! First off I'm on completely stock suspension. My car was a non performance pack so it came factory with 235/50R18's. I ended up going with the 50 Year style wheels with gloss black and polished from American Muscle, Mostly because they had a sale and I had a coupon on top, so I was able to get all 4 wheels shipped to my door for $167.74... Couldn't pass it up. I went with the 10" wide wheels at all 4 corners. So I'm running 20x10 +48mm at all 4 corners. For tires I wanted to match my factory height profile as close as possible so I knew I wanted to go 305/30-20's. I went with a set of Dunlop Sport Maxx Race tires. Got the full set of 4 mounted and balanced for $500. In order to clear the front suspension and brake calipers (I upgraded to the 4 piston performance pack rotors and calipers) I'm running a 10mm spacer up front. No spacer in the rear. I have zero rub at full lock both ways, and zero vertical rub driving aggressively on bumpy roads. Down the road I plan do a set of lowering springs, I plan on going for around a .5" drop all around. If I do I will update on my findings for fitment. I will upload pictures if I can figure out how to. If anyone has any questions I'll do my best to answer!

fullsizeoutput_14ed.jpeg
DGV9XUN4SJ2IvUbqyMwshg.jpg
2d3yUQZwRHq6IPaBMv7KDw.jpg
5VzS+8%aSUSIAU2x%GK4dA.jpg
eRPula6YRruwHZuXzottdQ.jpg
fullsizeoutput_14f0.jpeg
odXpJf3ATWSmYL+Xc7qc8g.jpg
AxnSG3xgSqObJQUrUxXm1A.jpg
RigQ3YLyTomR3xk00BApfw.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: