FUN2RIDEFAST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium/PP
Vehicle Showcase
OK, just a little venting today. On June 20th I ordered a custom plenum cover from RPI designs and was told it would be four weeks. I was good with that. The next day I get an email telling me that they were extremely busy and it would be six weeks. So, about ten days ago I sent them an email to check on the progress of my part and was told that it would ship on August 5th for sure. Well August 5th has come and gone and after three voicemails and two emails to them they finally answered on the 6th that their dip tank was broken and my part wouldn't be shipped until August 12th. Well i'm no expert but do know a thing about fabrication and painting and I can't see where a dip tank, after seven weeks would even figure into the equation relative to my part. It should have been well past that point of fabrication. i decided to check online to see whether others had similar experiences with RPI and lo and behold I found a ton of complaints dating back two or three years with similar complaints.I"m a newbie to Mustangs so I guess its live and learn. Expecting people to do what they say they'll do is probably an unrealistic expectation. To me the key to a good business is good, honest customer service and these guys have dropped the ball all the way around. I won't do business with them again and am hopeful that if and when my part does arrive that it was worth the wait. OK, I feel better.
Sponsored

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered from them one time and it was s strange experience. Almost no communication but I did get my item.