Sponsored

Roush Stage 1 or Procharger

Bybotie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, HP
I have a dealer installed Roush blower. If I had to do it all over again I would have gone FRP. Same blower and Ford honors your warranty if a dealer installs the kit. save the $1000 Roush charges for the warranty.

Saleen308

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
mine came with an ngauge but with a procharger tune
I'm also considering a PC HO kit but, need it to be 100% streetable like the OP stated. This is a great thread. :headbang:

Does the N-Gauge have a boost gauge in it? What are all of you using to measure boost?

Jaehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
I'm also considering a PC HO kit but, need it to be 100% streetable like the OP stated. This is a great thread. :headbang:

Does the N-Gauge have a boost gauge in it? What are all of you using to measure boost?
there is no PID for boost on the car. youd have to hook up a manual gauge or get a boost box and wire it into ngauge.

Sponsored

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium
I really like the fact that with a procharger you don't have to modify the block.....what's the hardest part in installing the procharger
The hardest part of the Procharger install is removing the front bumper. and its 1 million screws.

I thought prochargers now came with a Lund tune on the Ngauge?
No Procharger's now come with an option for an Ngauge, but its an HPtuners Nguage with a Procharger tune loaded. Its not a Lund Nguage. The standard tuner for the systems is still Diablosport.

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
The hardest part of the Procharger install is removing the front bumper. and its 1 million screws.

No Procharger's now come with an option for an Ngauge, but its an HPtuners Nguage with a Procharger tune loaded. Its not a Lund Nguage. The standard tuner for the systems is still Diablosport.
Ah ok. Never really read the fine print.
Sponsored