Sponsored

Roush axle back sitting low on one side?

OP
OP

Jagraham

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee trialhawk
+1 Loosen all of the clamps, start at the back and make your way to the front of the car. You may need an extra person to hold the tips in place until the rear clamps are tightened. If it doesn't work try bending the center clamps a little. (I try to avoid muffler shops when I can).
How far back are the clamps? Are you just talking about the one that in installed from when I cut out the old stock muffler or ones further back?
Sponsored

TheKHammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Holy crap id be pissed....so they cut it off and then re welded it? how much did you get charged for your install? I have been reading some other random threads online of people saying they bent the hanger to help adjust it?
Yeah I was not happy, you can see the photos on my profile. I made a post regarding this issue. They charged $200.... and then refunded me for the fact that they butchered the hanger. I wish I just installed it myself

cjldad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
I had the same experience with my Roush axle back.. You can tweak the hanger a little to help out. It made a simple project a pain.. Good luck my friend!
Sponsored