Sponsored

Roof Wrap on my Triple Yellow

Darth Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tri Yellow GT350
Finally had some time off to get this done. Gloss black, $225 including the stripe removal. Love it. Wish the dealer ordered the painted roof.
image.jpg
Sponsored

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
Looks good :thumbsup: I guess I just don't understand a Black roof on an OTT car :shrug: It looks better on an unstriped car to me but that's my opinion. To me the Black roof is more fitting on the GT, V6 and Ecoturd. And a Black car such as mine :cheers:

Looks clean though and that's a good price IMO. Some people want it done for $100 but you get what you pay for...

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Looks good :thumbsup: I guess I just don't understand a Black roof on an OTT car :shrug: It looks better on an unstriped car to me but that's my opinion. To me the Black roof is more fitting on the GT, V6 and Ecoturd. And a Black car such as mine :cheers:

Looks clean though and that's a good price IMO. Some people want it done for $100 but you get what you pay for...
I got the black room on my magnetic as i think it breaks up the stripe pattern and make for a more subtle look. To each their own i suppose.

OP car looks awesome. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Stripes with black roof = sexy
Black roof + Georgia plates = hot car.

The car does look hot, however it will also probably get quite warm in the interior during the summer months.

I struggled with this when I ordered my R. I went with a black roof as well and went all in for the look

Relak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350 - Oxford White
is that a transformer emblem under the GT350..? :doh:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Darth Cobra

Darth Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tri Yellow GT350
Black roof + Georgia plates = hot car.

The car does look hot, however it will also probably get quite warm in the interior during the summer months.

I struggled with this when I ordered my R. I went with a black roof as well and went all in for the look
Had a black roof on my Boss, never noticed a heat issue. And I lived in TX which is hotter than GA.

OP
OP
Darth Cobra

Darth Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tri Yellow GT350
Yes...I've already got flamed for it here :) I'm an 80s geek at heart and all my cars have been Transformer themed but in what I like to think is a tasteful way. It's the nice all metal GM emblem from the special edition camaro. I like it, makes me smile...some like it, some don't. To me it's fun :headbang:

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
I didn't realize that one :barf: One it's a GT350 Two did you say it's a GM EMBLEM!!! Oh you sir have lost your GT350 Man Card :paddle:

Seriously though it's your car do what you want to it but they should be reserved for Camaro's and nerdy Honda's :cheers: You do have a plate that says My Little Pony though so I'd imagine you enjoy this as a past time... :lol:

be6e28dc49a8a7cc4bd7319ddb1e28b9.jpg

Please don't take me too serious LMAO I just had to :lol:
Sponsored