Sponsored

Roof Wrap on my Triple Yellow

Sammy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
How did they wrap the antenna? My local guy says it is too complex to wrap and says I need to find a shop to paint it.
Sponsored

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
How did they wrap the antenna? My local guy says it is too complex to wrap and says I need to find a shop to paint it.
It's not that bad you just heat it and stretch it over it, then trim at the bottom. I've done a couple that way. I always made sure to put 3M adhesive primer on it though. You'll about rip the paint off trying to remove it after using that stuff! I did a whole roof once and the kid decided he wanted flat black instead of carbon about 2 weeks after it was done :mad: Needless to say it took longer to get all the glue off where the primer was than it took to wrap it twice!

OP
OP
Darth Cobra

Darth Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tri Yellow GT350
I didn't realize that one :barf: One it's a GT350 Two did you say it's a GM EMBLEM!!! Oh you sir have lost your GT350 Man Card :paddle:

Seriously though it's your car do what you want to it but they should be reserved for Camaro's and nerdy Honda's :cheers: You do have a plate that says My Little Pony though so I'd imagine you enjoy this as a past time... :lol:

be6e28dc49a8a7cc4bd7319ddb1e28b9.jpg

Please don't take me too serious LMAO I just had to :lol:
That's funny...I had used that poster at a white elephant Christmas party..The emblem is the only high quality emblem you can get. I like it, that's what matters...:headbonk:
Sponsored