Rock Guards

Usmc341

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullit
Now that I've had the car for about a week it's time to start thinking about some minor mods. What's the feeling on some rock guards for the front? Do these cars chip up pretty good on the doors? I know my with Hellcat Challenger they were a must. The way the front tires stuck out, the fenders and doors will be toast in 1000 miles.
Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Now that I've had the car for about a week it's time to start thinking about some minor mods. What's the feeling on some rock guards for the front? Do these cars chip up pretty good on the doors? I know my with Hellcat Challenger they were a must. The way the front tires stuck out, the fenders and doors will be toast in 1000 miles.
My buddy has these. Swears by them. Many on this forum have them as well. Just give them a call to make sure they will fit your Bullitt.
https://rokblokz.com/collections/fo...rd-mustang-v6-ecoboost-gt-splash-guards-15-17

OP
OP
Usmc341

Usmc341

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullit

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Thanks. I know ZL1 add-ons and JLT also make them. I was just wondering if they were really necessary on this vehicle.
Gotcha! Necessary, no. I have PPF on my front fenders, nothing on the rear quarters (I have 255 square, not 275 rear). This being said and depending on the types of roads you travel on (gravel for instance) it might just be considered an ounce of protection.

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
I previously owned a White EcoBoost and picked up nicks on right side knee high, on quarter panel at door. I had GT 20" premium wheels with 3/8 spacers.

I currently own a California Special with stock wheels and Steeda 22mm (?) Spacers.
I live on a dirl/gravel road. My Mustang is Black. So yes! The roc blocs are neccessary! Not only for debris but for the contant mud puddles and dirt from dirt road.

They gave my Mustang a more aggressive look for some reason also. Think the color being black has something to do with that

Sponsored

nms_1122

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicole
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K1166
I ordered the Rokblokz front and rear rock guards over the winter. They appear to be really nice quality and have a subtle look. Haven't had a chance to put them on yet (waiting until I switch back to my summer tires, hopefully this week!) but I think they are a must especially in the rear and especially if you are going to run wider tires than stock.

OP
OP
Usmc341

Usmc341

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullit
I have ZL1's and I have NO idea what I hit in the road but it completely broke the corner off of one. If I did NOT have a guard something hard would have hit right into my fender/door.
Did the ZL1s have a clip that clips onto the fender in front or the 3M tape?