SneakyE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang, 2018 Wrangler JK Unlimited
That's a good price to get for
Just for kicks, I checked Vroom to see how much I'd get for my immaculate 2019 Bullitt with 4.4K miles, and I got $40,363. I'd consider $41K a very fair trade-in offer, so not that bad. Many dealers are offering below wholesale, which is nuts.
That's a good price to get for trade in. I just bought my 2019 Bullitt with 3,300 miles on it for $41k and it's loaded with everything except the Recaro seats.
Sponsored

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Just for kicks, I checked Vroom to see how much I'd get for my immaculate 2019 Bullitt with 4.4K miles, and I got $40,363. I'd consider $41K a very fair trade-in offer, so not that bad. Many dealers are offering below wholesale, which is nuts.
Dang! I literally (the actual meaning of the word) this morning on my commute hit 13,000. I've bought it almost exactly year ago (on 02/29). Considering covid and working from home Mar-Jun, I def put on more miles than I do on other cars.
This thing goes VROOM SO WELL!

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Dang! I literally (the actual meaning of the word) this morning on my commute hit 13,000. I've bought it almost exactly year ago (on 02/29). Considering covid and working from home Mar-Jun, I def put on more miles than I do on other cars.
This thing goes VROOM SO WELL!
Bought mine in November and put a whopping 300 miles on it, lol

JPC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302
I wonder if the $20k to $50k ADM (dealer mark ups) I saw at a number greedy DFW dealers had anything to do with this "special" Mustang ending. Don't worry ADM fans another "special" Mustang is coming the Mach 1. Don't remember the Mach 1, don't worry Ford will bring out even more ADM "special" Mustangs we'll all talk about for 15mins then forget

Sponsored

BEERCHAMP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
https://www.autoblog.com/2021/02/01/2020-ford-mustang-bullitt-ends-production/

2020 Ford Mustang Bullitt ends production at Flat Rock plant
The last one in the chamber for fans of Highland Green

The last Ford Mustang Bullitt has rolled off the assembly line at the Blue Oval's Flat Rock, Michigan, plant. The Steve McQueen movie-inspired pony car is not on the roster for 2021, so the final car is a 2020 model, coming off the heels of a two-year production run.

The final run was confirmed by Mustang spokesperson Berj Alexanian to Ford Authority in an article published yesterday. Construction was completed sometime late last year.

The Mustang Bullitt began life in 2001 as a special edition of the SN95 Mustang GT. With a freer-breathing 4.6-liter V8 putting out five horsepower over the standard GT, an improved suspension with Tokico shocks and Cobra brakes, and Cragar-style wheels, it was built as a tribute to the 1968 film "Bullitt."

The movie featured a Highland Green '68 Fastback dueling with a same-year Dodge Charger in what is widely considered one of the greatest car chase sequences of all time. McQueen played Lt. Frank Bullitt of the San Francisco police, and the chase took place over the city's many hilly streets, resulting in spectacular jumps.

A second Bullitt edition based on the S197 chassis was built in 2008-09. It came with a 15-horsepower increase, throatier exhaust, sportier suspension, and a GT500KR rear end.

The third and final Bullitt was unveiled at the 2018 Detroit Auto Show — next to one of the original 1968 cars used in the movie, a car that had been in hiding for decades. The homage had the biggest horsepower gain of the three, a 20-pony jump to 480. Unique instrumentation, upholstery stitching, and shift knob were part of the package.

Throughout the iterations, the only two colors offered on Bullitt Mustangs were Highland Green and black (except for a Kona Blue one-off built for charity). For 2021, the Bullitt will be replaced with the Mach 1, which offers all of the Bullitt's important upgrades but will have a greater range of options and colors.
My friend had a 2001 Kona Blue Bullit, so it wasn't a 1 off for charity like the last paragraph says.
He now drives a '19 Highland green Bullitt.

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
In my accountacy i have K8044 and L3634 identify...
Ahh, I still remember my first test drive in K0074 in January 2020. Poor thing wouldn't sell because dealer wouldn't go below MSRP and it was parked outside so they had to jump the battery when I asked to drive it.
Sponsored