Sponsored

johnnytequila

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 performance blue GT350
RIP Ken Block, an amazing driver. I loved that video of him in London with that mustang. That was badass 😎
Sponsored

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP Convertible
Such sad news and right as others have said, not a good way to start 2023. My first intro to Ken was his Pikes Peak climb, holy shite it's insane but super accomplished driving. This summer I was blessed to be in the Stampede and part of the first group of VIP's to lead the whole pack. I saw this Mustang and wondered if was associated with Ken or his company. He was at the S650 reveal on the stage that night. If not then a custom tribute to him. As with other greats that have gone seemingly too soon, these folks push the envelope, it's just part of their nature. Life offers no safety rails for any of us no matter how skilled. In tribute we can admire Ken for the life he lived his way, driving it 11/10ths all the way.

IMG_7456.jpg

IMG_7467 (1).jpg

IMG_7464.jpg

Last edited:

Venomous Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500/2019 F-350 / 2021 Bronco First Edition
Such sad news and right as others have said, not a good way to start 2023. My first intro to Ken was his Pikes Peak climb, holy shite it's insane but super accomplished driving. This summer I was blessed to be in the Stampede and part of the first group of VIP's to lead the whole pack. I saw this Mustang and wondered if was associated with Ken or his company. He was at the S650 reveal on the stage that night. If not then a custom tribute to him. As with other greats that have gone seemingly too soon, these folks push the envelope, it's just part of their nature. Life offers no safety rails for any of us no matter how skilled. In tribute we can admire Ken for the life he lived his way, driving it 11/10ths all the way.

IMG_7456.jpg

IMG_7467 (1).jpg

IMG_7464.jpg
I believe that Vaughn Gitten jr’s car