RIP- Black Magic !!

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Well,.... the new owner didnt have it more that 5 or 6 weeks.....wrapped around a pole!! Destroyed, Totalled!!!???? Kind of a dbl edged sword... I had no emotional attachment to it, but was looking fwd to seeing it at the shows!! But now I won’t...and that’s even better! Don’t know the condition of the driver??
Sponsored

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I hope the owner is okay but really wonder how it got wrapped around a pole.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I hope it was an accident and not a stupid driver.

I hate when new owners don't take care of my former cars. I had a 1 or 1000 edition of a car.Being Yellow was part of the special package. I sold to and the next owner immediately painted it flat black like some ricer with a Civic.

JPSTANG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Same thing happened to me back in the day with my 01 GSXR 600, blue on white. Loved that bike!! Sold it to a senior at a high school in town (I knew better) dad said he had been riding all kinds of bikes for years and was really responsible. Yes I asked his father if it was his blessing before handing over the keys. Didn't make it a week before he t-boned a car in the high school parking lot. Lucky he is one to live and talk about it!! Good thing I gave him the helmet with it...

Smokey613

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible Race Red
Vehicle Showcase
I had a similar experience many years ago. Sold my 1965 Olds 442 to a friends Dad. About two months later, he was drunk and wrapped it around a telephone pole. Almost killed him.

E46AA13E-E604-4D9F-AC0B-667A5D0CD379.jpeg

Sponsored

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
I sold a built Stealth TT to a kid I went to high school with and he put it into a treeline a week later at 140mph. Smeared him and his little sister all over the place. I knew I shouldn't have sold it to him just based on the way he test drove it but i did anyways, I'll always regret that.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
I had an '81 Harley Superglide FXE back in '98. Custom paint, my dad and I installed a kick starter, pretty decent amount of chrome, engine mods, and aftermarket parts. The guy I sold it to a month later was leaving a bar after 2:00am, drunk off his ass, flying down the road and lost control and went into storm water culvert with large rocks and a guard rail. Bike was destroyed, he lost his right knee cap, his left eye, and broke a couple ribs. The guy was already drinking when we went to change the title at 8:00 in the morning the day of the sale. I figured the bike wasn't going to last long with him.

MikeHTally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang, 2020 Explorer Limited
Vehicle Showcase
I told the folks I traded my Speed 3 to that if something happened to it, I don't want to know.

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
I told the folks I traded my Speed 3 to that if something happened to it, I don't want to know.

Heard my old S197 has been seem doing donuts, have not seem at any shows, which i suppose is a good thing. As I looked after her,

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I just sold my Mini Cooper JCW to a good friend 2 weeks ago when I got my 19 GT PP1. Loved that mini but LOVE my mustang even more. I'll still be involved with maintenance with the mini when my friend needs help or info but it is weird to see him drive it around. If not for the mustang, Id have serious sellers remorse. Hopefully nothing bad ever happens to my friend or the mini.
Sponsored