526 HRSE

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Not on a bet. Sorry.
They won't fit, or you wouldn't try them? i'm wondering if some black ones would save some money in the long run from curb rash

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
They won't fit, or you wouldn't try them? i'm wondering if some black ones would save some money in the long run from curb rash
From what Iā€™ve seen, they are just a plastic ring that would look really hokey. Iā€™m doubting theyā€™d do much to protect, but what do I know.
If you have problems curbing wheels, Iā€™d practice on that. In about 47 years of driving, Iā€™ve never curbed a wheel but I obviously know it happens, I own a wheel repair business.

Sponsored

03reptile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
From what Iā€™ve seen, they are just a plastic ring that would look really hokey. Iā€™m doubting theyā€™d do much to protect, but what do I know.
If you have problems curbing wheels, Iā€™d practice on that. In about 47 years of driving, Iā€™ve never curbed a wheel but I obviously know it happens, I own a wheel repair business.
My wife is a professional curb rash seeker with her BMW!! I'm tired of having them repaired and re-surfaced! Maybe this might help?

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
38519824020_large.jpg

OP
OP
526 HRSE

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Of course you'd bash the product since fixing curb rash pays your bills. Maybe you should have refrained from replying?

OP
OP
526 HRSE

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
My wife is a professional curb rash seeker with her BMW!! I'm tired of having them repaired and re-surfaced! Maybe this might help?
My car is daily driven and my wife drives it every once in awhile also. I'm not sure they'd fit due to the angle on the rim, but the black on black seems like it would disappear into the black rim. Of course, until your wife hits it. lol

Sponsored

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
BTW... Iā€™ve met two or three men in the last thirteen years in business who admitted they curbed their wheel. Itā€™s almost a guarantee ā€œmy wife, girlfriend, sister or brother are the ones responsible for the damageā€. Pride is a terrible thing us men struggle with.
I donā€™t do much retail business at all, maybe 5% total if that. Mainly dealerships, body shops and tire stores.
Sponsored