Sponsored

Ride tech Coil Overs

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Those of you that know me know that I have swapped suspension on the GT numerous times and then some. Ride tech coil overs takes the trophy. And they keep the rears a traditional coil over. Their customer support is top notch. Specifically Josh. Thank you Ride Tech. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

MustangCollector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various vintage shelbys
post more feedback comparing what you tested to these and what makes these the best for your car. i havent tested this kit yet and would like to but im not interested in buying one now.

OP
OP
Doctor Fishtail

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
post more feedback comparing what you tested to these and what makes these the best for your car. i havent tested this kit yet and would like to but im not interested in buying one now.
At least 7-8 sets of lowering springs from Steeda to H&R. Most of the problem is that these springs ride horrible with stock dampers. I went from PP suspension to Ford Racing dampers (do not waste your $$ on Ford racing dampers) to Konis. The Konis are best when matched with lowering springs. But still not up to par with my Ride Tech setup. Honestly I wasted so much time and $$$ when the setup is Ride Tech. Stance, ride and best of all the performance. For running 325/30/19s this car squats and hooks pretty dam good. @ 800 RWHP :thumbsup:

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
I really am intrigued about these Ride Techs but have changed my suspension twice already and spent probably $6K already in parts and labor on it. Wish I had tried these first but it'd take a huge leap for me to justify this cost.

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
What other suspension parts do you have [MENTION=21434]Doctor Fishtail[/MENTION]? Are you stock otherwise or do you have BMR suspension parts? If so, which ones?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Doctor Fishtail

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
What other suspension parts do you have [MENTION=21434]Doctor Fishtail[/MENTION]? Are you stock otherwise or do you have BMR suspension parts? If so, which ones?
BMR is all over my car. As a matter a fact I have tried another forum vendors parts here which failed. BMR is quality parts. The competition just does not stack up against BMR. I cannot stress this enough. Oh and customer service is the same as their parts. Quality. :thumbsup:

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
BMR is all over my car. As a matter a fact I have tried another forum vendors parts here which failed. BMR is quality parts. The competition just does not stack up against BMR. I cannot stress this enough. Oh and customer service is the same as their parts. Quality. :thumbsup:
Which BMR parts do you have? Trying to compare and contrast to my car.

OP
OP
Doctor Fishtail

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Which BMR parts do you have? Trying to compare and contrast to my car.
To name a few the Cradle lockout kit (don't be fooled by the knockoffs), Vertical links, Sway bar end links, Rear diff solid bushings and so on. :) Combined with these Coil Overs from Ride Tech this things scoots through the corners to say the least.

slink914

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Eco
Did you notice a difference in ride compliance between the RideTech and the Conventional setup?. I ask because I also have a 90 GT I installed MM suspension front and back , The front in original form is a similar setup to the rear of the S550. I installed the MM coilover , actually had a Higher wheel rate but was still a better ride.

OP
OP
Doctor Fishtail

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Did you notice a difference in ride compliance between the RideTech and the Conventional setup?. I ask because I also have a 90 GT I installed MM suspension front and back , The front in original form is a similar setup to the rear of the S550. I installed the MM coilover , actually had a Higher wheel rate but was still a better ride.
With the adjustability I tend to ride towards medium soft. I do not track this car. Coil overs have always been much stiffer than what I like. These are like magic. They really touch the sweet spot of performance and ride. Please keep in mind that these are my 4th set of dampers and multiple sets of springs. The Swift springs ended up being the best. And the best thing is traction with these have improved. Squatting on launch is improved. I cannot comment enough how happy I am with this setup. :ford: Thank you Ride Tech

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
What springs do you have with your ridetechs?
Sponsored